Business Development Manager
Are you motivated by business development on a highly technical and international level? Do you want to work with defining the IIoT future of our technical services? Do you want to work together with Engineering, Catalyst and IT specialists in optimizing our refinery clients’ businesses?
We are a sales department consisting of licensing managers with a passion for finding the optimal solutions for our clients, who need a new colleague for this new position. We work in an informal and ambitious atmosphere with a strong network of colleagues including in-house specialists as well as colleagues in our regional offices.
Haldor Topsoe is an international company in rapid development. Our headquarters is based in Denmark, but the vast majority of our highly specialized catalyst and technology solutions are sold to industrial plants throughout the world.
Connected Services is an offering consisting of digital services and remote technical assistance. The services will be based on real-time upload of plant operating data to a cloud-based IoT platform where calculations and simulations will be performed automatically. The results will be displayed in online dashboards.
If you join our company, you will play a key role in developing this business, creating an optimal framework for our sales force to sell connected services, and provide on-going sales support to ensure long-term results. Your daily work will involve regular contact with our sales and technical service teams, catalyst specialists, IT engineers as well as our regional offices. We have colleagues and customers on most continents, and travelling abroad is therefore one of many dynamic parts of the role as business development manager in Haldor Topsoe.
- Drive business development of connected service with current and new customers
- Establish and manage business models, sales funnels, value propositions and sales material of connected services
- Support technology licensing managers and catalyst sales managers throughout the sales process from sales lead to closed contract
- Support internal change management within the area of digitization.
- have an excellent business instinct and understand how to convert your efforts into tangible results
- have a strong interest in the world of digitization
- enjoy working across many technical and commercial disciplines
- are curious, innovative, and think outside the box
- are flexible to travel (30-50 days/year) and thrive in cross-cultural contexts.
We are looking for applicants with a degree in engineering. You as a minimum have 5-10 years of experience in technical sales from an international company, or technical experience from working in a refinery or engineering organization.
We require that you are fluent in English, perhaps even other languages as well. You will receive training on connected services, catalysis and IT security.
Please contact Licensing Director, Liza Lindmark +45 4196 4511 if you want to know more about the position.
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and dynamic colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume.
June 24, 2018.
Haldor Topsoe is a world leader in catalysis and surface science, committed to helping our customers achieve optimal performance. We enable companies to get the most out of their processes and products, using the least possible energy and resources, in the most responsible way. We are headquartered in Denmark and do project development, R&D, engineering, production, and sales & service across the globe. In 2017, our revenue was approximately 760 million US dollars, and we employ some 2,300 employees.