Deputy Head DRA
Roche a/s is looking for a Deputy Head DRA to join Regulatory Affairs starting 1 August 2018 or as soon as possible.
The following tasks will be assigned to you
- Registration of new products in Denmark and Iceland
- Participation in both centralized and decentralized procedures
- Maintaining the existing portfolio of products
- Applications for - and maintenance of clinical trials in Denmark
- Information and cooperation with the company's other divisions
- Participation in scientific advice meetings with the authorities
- You will be one of the company's contact person to the authorities and will furthermore have an extensive contact to our headquarters in Basel
- Responsible for implementing new systems and training of new colleagues
The following qualifications are required
- You are a qualified pharmacist or similar
- You have a minimum of two years’ experience in a similar position in the pharmaceutical industry
- You have a strong personality
- You are systematic in your way of working, you are flexible and you have strong interpersonal skills
- You are able to express yourself effectively in Danish, both orally and in writing
- You master English fluently in both speech and writing
We place special emphasis on the following competencies
- Evaluating problems (Examining Information, Documenting Facts, Interpreting Data)
- Structuring tasks (Developing expertise, Adopting Practical Approaches, Providing Insights)
- Communicating information (Convincing people, articulating Information, challenging ideas)
- Giving support (Understanding people, team working, valuing individuals)
- Processing details (Meeting timescales, checking things, following procedures)
This position will acquire some travel activity.
We will offer you an exciting and varied job in a busy organization where you will work with a team of highly-skilled colleagues. In addition, we also offer you a good salary, PFA pension, various insurances and other employee benefits.
For further information regarding this position, please contact Head of DRA & QU, Johanna Åkerman Nielsen at +45 3639 9999. Deadline for applying for this position is Sunday June 17th. 2018, please sent it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Roche is a global pioneer in pharmaceuticals and diagnostics focused on advancing science to improve people’s lives.
Roche is the world’s largest biotech company, with truly differentiated medicines in oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, ophthalmology and diseases of the central nervous system. Roche is also the world leader in in vitro diagnostics and tissue-based cancer diagnostics, and a frontrunner in diabetes management. The combined strengths of pharmaceuticals and diagnostics under one roof have made Roche the leader in personalised healthcare – a strategy that aims to fit the right treatment to each patient in the best way possible.
The Roche Group, headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, is active in over 100 countries and in 2015 employed more than 91,700 people worldwide. In 2015, Roche invested CHF 9.3 billion in R&D and posted sales of CHF 48.1 billion. Genentech, in the United States, is a wholly owned member of the Roche Group. Roche is the majority shareholder in Chugai Pharmaceutical, Japan. For more information, please visit www.roche.com.
About Roche in DenmarkRoche Pharmaceuticals is the Danish affiliate of the Roche Group. Roche Pharmaceuticals employs approximately 120 employees. We have 2 sister companies in Denmark: Roche Diagnostics in our building and Roche Innovation Center Copenhagen, situated north of Copenhagen. Roche a/s is the leading company in Denmark within cancer treatment. Roche Pharmaceuticals has been elected as Denmark's 3rd best place to work in 2017*. You can read more about working in Roche a/s at www.roche.dk
* GPTW, Denmark, middle-sized companies