Textile Performance Manager
Are you an experienced Product manager, Purchaser or have you worked with Supply Chain management? Do you have an international mindset and do you possess good communication-, analysis- and IT skills?
Berendsen has recently merged with Elis, making us a pan-European leader in the provision of textile, hygiene and facility solutions. The merger gives us the opportunity to combine the expertise and experience from many countries and to increase our growth.
We have a strong culture and a great dynamic amongst our teams. We thrive with teamwork, innovation and creating value for our customers, our colleagues and our stakeholders.
As a member of an international team spread across Europe, the role of the Textile Performance Manager is to:
KPI monitoring creation : 25% of time
- Set up and monitor KPIs regarding Textile Performance at the plant level each month in order to create a common group level reporting
- Set up and monitor KPIs regarding Textile investments by cause of purchase at the plant level each month in order to have a proper
- Analyse KPIs and help/challenge plants for maintaining good results or finding ways to improve.
Support Plants and Operations : 35% of time
- Train people in plants and sales/marketing/customer service about textile best practices
- Visit plant shopfloors in order to audit & benchmark and underline deviations from best practices. Suggest action plan in coordination with plant management in order to improve KPIs and/or reduce Textile spendings.
Lead or participate in projects : 40% of time
- Participate in projects aiming at improving/speeding processes for Operations when Textile is at stake
- Participate in projects aiming at increasing the return on investments from textile investments
- Such projects can involve IT, Marketing, Sales, Production, Maintenance, Chemistry and other stakeholders.
As an example, such projects are (among others):
- carry out 5S programs in Workwear storerooms in the plants
- define a list of customization for garments with Marketing and Supply Chain to be given to sales in order to maximize ruse from B-stock in the plants
- define areas and layout for storerooms, rag-out workstatio in new plants
- set up properly defined and managed flows in flat linen plants (rag out, rewash) in order to improve productivity and reduce Linen purchase.
The job involves traveling and visits to the plants on a regular basis, both in Denmark and in Sweden. Minimum is one day a week.
The job is based in Søborg in Denmark
You have an educational background as cand.merc. within supply chain.
We expect that you possess strong knowledge about plants, textiles, maintenance, methods and processes within this area. It would be a big advantage if you have experience from our business and/or from a similar position, preferably from an international company. You thrive with a big responsibility, and you enjoy working with many stakeholders. You have a personal drive and a passion to make a difference. You are visible in an organization, and have strong analytical and communication skills.
Need more information:
For more information please contact, Textile Performance Director Guillaume Froissart, +33 6 32 23 20 71 or Textile Performance Manager Michael Helmer Nielsen, +45 23 73 86 62.
Please send your application no later than 10th of june. We will start the job interviews along with receiving the applications, so please send your application as soon as you can.