Would you like to be part of the new Copenhagen Metro construction at Sydhavnen?
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a motivated, highly professional, dedicated and multinational team and be part of something that will shape the future of Copenhagen.
Description of the project
Cityringen - Branch off to Sydhavnen will be an integrated part of Copenhagen's metro system. The new extension will link Copenhagen's southern harbour district with its new urban development areas to the rest of Copenhagen. Cityringen as a whole will revolutionise public transport in Copenhagen.
The Cityringen Sydhavn 1 project (CRSH1) consists of the construction of ~4,5km of twin-tube metro tunnel including two cross passages and the first stage concrete as well as five new underground stations and several shafts, ramps, boxes and other structures in the south of Copenhagen.
TUNN3L JV I/S, a joint venture between worldwide-leading construction companies HOCHTIEF and VINCI, will be delivering the construction of CRSH1 to the client Metroselskabet (owned by the municipalities of Copenhagen and Frederiksberg and the Danish Ministry of Transport) and construction is estimated to be completed by 2024.
Area of responsibility
As Purchaser you are responsible for ensuring the daily corporation between the company and suppliers, procuring material, services, subcontractors and equipment.
- Obtain an approved shortlist for the procurement process
- Coordinate with other departments to obtain drawings, BoQs, technical specifications, time planning etc.
- Prepare requests for quotation for materials, rental equipment and small tools on the basis of approved requisitions
- Ensure suppliers are pre-qualified
- Negotiate with each bidder to achieve the best economical price
- Compare quotations against the available budget and prepare a recommendation to the Procurement Manager
- Issue Purchase Orders for the scope of work
- Coordinate with the Stores Manager for re-supply orders
- Coordinate with the Procurement Manager for Call-Off Orders from major suppliers, e.g rebar, readymix and precast concrete
- Coordinate with the Site Managers for rental equipment – on and off-hire
- Administrate the purchase software and electronic approval system
The right candidate has previous experience in Purchase Management, preferably within the construction industry. We expect that you have the ability to navigate in a busy environment while maintaining structure and high level of quality in handling correspondence with suppliers and other stakeholders.
We expect that you have good knowledge of the Danish supply market, is open-minded, persistent and result-oriented. As we are a newly established company, we expect you to be pragmatic, open to changes and suggest alternative solutions to meet requests.
At TUNN3L JV we are a multicultural team, speaking Danish and English, so it’s important that you master the languages, both oral and verbally.
Strong system understanding, and a sound knowledge of Excel is a must.
Please submit your application via "Apply here" - interview will be held continuously. Application deadline is June 26, 2018.
If you have question then please contact Contract Manager, Stephen Welford on phone: 3018 3030
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Working at TUNN3L JV
TUNN3L JV is an ambitious company and workplace. We place high demands on our employees, but we also offer great opportunities for personal development, and we create the framework to help you make your mark on both the company and the projects we create together. Our employees are given plenty of responsibility in an international environment.
June 26, 2018Arbejdssted: