Area Sales Manager (f/m)
The Schüco Group develops and sells system solutions for windows, doors, façades, sliding systems, security technology and sun shading. In addition to these innovative products for residential and commercial buildings, the building envelope specialist offers consultation and digital solutions for all phases of a building project – from the initial idea through to design, fabrication and installation. Machinery for fabrication and a 360° cycle of sustainability complement the range of products and services.
What to expect
- Responsibility for a successful sales development in Scandinavia
- Commercial and technical support for our existing customers
- Acquisition of new clients
- Support for clients in their day-to-day business and continuous showing of new opportunities
- Implementation of new products as well as assortment exploitation
- Market observation, thereby recognizing and taking advantage of growth opportunities
- Target-oriented integration and cooperation with Schüco specialists.
- Technical and/or commercial training in window construction, ideally in PVC window construction
- First successful sales experience
- Strong communication skills and ability to present technical products
- Strong sales and service orientation
- User knowledge of common MS Office programs
- Fluency in a Scandinavian language and good English and/or German language skills
- High willingness to travel.
If you are committed, enjoy performing to a high standard and embracing success in a team-based environment, and are keen to develop your skills as you move forward, this is the place to be. Schüco is a global market leader in the segment covering windows, doors and façades. We are looking to attract people who value a productive work environment as well as a culture of openness and team spirit.
How to apply
Please submit your application including resume and salary requirements to Camilla Brès, Recruiting Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org.