Product Marketing Manager Services (m/f)
Danfoss Power Solutions - a world-class provider of mobile hydraulics for the construction, agriculture, and other off-highway vehicle markets - is a segment of the Danfoss Group and provides the power our changing world needs to thrive.
Do you want to play a vital role in growing Danfoss Power Solutions Services business? Do you feel challenged by developing and implementing competitive digital services for our customers? If you are also looking to work in a global environment joining a high-performance team with potential for further growth and the freedom to create and implement your ideas, then we might have an excellent opportunity for you!
We currently have an opening for a Product Marketing Manager Services (m/f). The position will be set at one of our Danfoss Power Solutions locations in Hamburg, Germany, in Nordborg, Denmark or in Lappeenranta, Finland. We are open to offering other locations as well.
In this role, you will be responsible for the definition, delivery and continuous improvement of the digital services that we want to offer to the application/machine users enhancing their productivity and profitability. You will have the opportunity to work with committed and talented developers, designers, analysts and content teams, who share a passion for making the end users experience better, thanks to the different opportunities and options our connected products will offer.
Your key responsibilities
- Provide direction and coordination to a multidisciplinary delivery team, using an outside-in approach to define potential new revenue streams for the different stakeholders
- Support the team to build the right things in the right order by developing and prioritizing the services roadmaps and backlogs for all life cycle phases
- Engaging with stakeholders and users to ensure they are clear on the benefits of the services
- Develop an expert understanding of the users’ needs and champion these in the delivery of our services
- Define, explain and iterate a services vision that is compelling to users, team and stakeholders
- Set measurable goals and KPIs for services and report against these to demonstrate progress against stated benefits
- Ensure the services meet our standards and applies principles that help to maximize value and ensure a good user experience
- Play an active role in the digital transformation strategy definition, sharing learning, knowledge and celebrating progresses
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or engineering
- Five years of experience in a service organization preferably in the automotive industry
- Good understanding of the digital world and ideally some expertise of services in IT
- Ability to work in a global team environment
- Energetic, willing to find compromises between multiple and sometimes conflicting interests
- Strategic mindset with a strong drive to implement
- Excellent networking and communication skills
- Well-structured and independent working style
- Willingness to travel
What can we offer you?
Robust structures, quick decision-making paths and an organizational culture that encourages achievement based on trust, together with a lot of freedom to implement your own ideas is the professional environment that we are offering to you. In these exciting times, you have the chance to actively participate in the development and execution of innovative business strategies on a national and international scale.
For further information about the position please contact Eva Isselstein, Talent Acquisition Specialist, at +49 461 4301 4623.
Please apply at your earliest convenience. We do not have an application deadline but accept applications as long as the job is posted. The position will be closed once we have found the right candidate.
Watch how Danfoss is Engineering tomorrow, here.