Customer Service Representative (m/f)
Danfoss Power Solutions - a world-class provider of mobile hydraulics for the construction, agriculture, and other off-highway vehicle markets - is a segment of the Danfoss Group and provides the power our changing world needs to thrive.
We are currently looking for a Customer Service Representative (m/f) for our Neumuenster, Germany or Nordborg, Denmark location. The position will be on a temporary basis (12-months employment).
About this Job: As a Customer Service Representative, you will be an active member of our Customer Service process, striving for excellent customer satisfaction. In this role, you are the first point of contact for our customers in the EMEA region. Consequently, you will handle all incoming orders, specify delivery terms and pricing info. You will also provide customers with product and service information and answer all incoming queries.
- Serve as the primary order contact for our EMEA customers
- Verify incoming orders, pricing and terms of delivery as well as availability of products
- Partner and co-ordinate with the Danfoss international manufacturing sites to ensure timely delivery of products
- Confirm orders with customers, answer incoming queries and respond to customer needs
- Provide your internal stakeholders with the highest level of support on all aspects from order processing to product delivery
- Support the external Sales Team
- Build and maintain a strong internal network to provide best customer support
Essential knowledge and experience
- ‘A passion to serve customers!’ with a strong sense of customer service and for customer needs
- Team player with a willingness to be an active supporter of our European order management
- Experience in a similar customer service role in industry, distribution, logistics or equivalent segment
- Strong service and excellent customer-oriented communication skills
- Extremely flexible, self-organized and able to work under pressure
- Diplomatic and sensitive when serving customers of a different mentality and culture
- Educational background in business administration or equivalent work experience
- Ideally good SAP/R3 skills including EDI as well as Salesforce
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Good knowledge of another European language is a plus (such as French, Italian, Swedish or Finish)
Join our team and help us release the potential of this amazing world. We look forward to discovering how you want to have an impact on tomorrow!
For further information about the position please contact our Talent Acquisition Specialist, Eva Isselstein at +49 461 4301 4623.
Please apply at your earliest convenience. We do not have an application deadline but accept applications as long as the job is posted. The position will be closed once we have found the right candidate.
Watch how Danfoss is Engineering tomorrow, here.