Head of Online Sales
About Cam Cam Copenhagen
Cam Cam Copenhagen is an international design company producing sustainable products for babies and children. Cam Cam Copenhagen has experienced substantial growth since the company was started in 2014 and presently have vast market potential in a number of emerging markets. Cam Cam Copenhagen is a GOTS certified company and located in Frederiksberg.
We are looking for a new colleague to develop and manage our present and future online marketing platforms, online team and be responsible for all online sales. You are good at taking initiative, ambitious and have experience expanding online brand presence and sales. You thrive an entrepreneurial work environment.
- Overall ownership of whole online sales experience and funnel.
- Strategic market research and overall competitor mapping in various EU markets.
- Forecast and budget responsibility for all online sales
- End-to-end tracking of all online channels across markets with daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Online marketing strategies and campaigns on various platforms (Google, Facebook, Instagram)
- Coordinate marketing activities and campaigns with Online Marketing Team.
- SEO development and implementation.
- Ownership of website, conversion optimization and marketing automation.
- Proven track record from several years` experience in a similar position with budget responsibility
- Experience with the entire Google and Facebook portfolio of marketing, analytics and tools
- Experience with e-commerce and sales of physical goods
- Good with numbers, analytics and people
- Ambitious and driven by results
- Proactive with a “hand-on” attitude
- Strong project management skills and structured by nature
- Strong commercial mindset
- Great technical understanding
- Fluent in English and preferably German.
- You are a team player and a good leader.
We are looking for a person, who is positive, constructive and focused and possess the abilities to work well together with a variety of partners and colleagues.
Cam Cam Copenhagen is experiencing substantial growth and with ambitious goals to realize our online market potential. You will be a central figure in developing our future online strategy and be responsible for implementation. You will be part of a professional team with an abundance of opportunities to use and develop your skills. We encourage an open work environment and extend trust, freedom and responsibility to our employees.
Wage package according to experience and qualifications.
This is a new position in the company starting as soon as possible. Applications can be sent to CEO, Robert Warren Paulsen, firstname.lastname@example.org.