Medical Operations Lead Oncology (m/f) IDM
A career at Pfizer offers opportunity, ownership and impact.
All over the world, Pfizer colleagues work together to positively impact health for everyone, everywhere. Our colleagues have the opportunity to grow and develop a career that offers both individual and company success; be part of an ownership culture that values diversity and where all colleagues are energized and engaged; and the ability to impact the health and lives of millions of people. Pfizer, a global leader in the biopharmaceutical industry, is continuously seeking top talent who are inspired by our purpose to innovate to bring therapies to patients that significantly improve their lives.
Right now, we are seeking highly qualified candidates to fill the position within the region of IDM*:
Medical Operations Lead (m/f) International Developed Markets
What you can expect:
- The International Developed Markets (IDM) Medical Operations Lead ensures medical operations support to further develop and maintain a highly functioning IDM Medical Affairs organization. This is a director position and as such the position holder collaborates closely, and reports into the senior director of regional medical affairs. Furhtermore, the incumbent leads a growing team of operation managers and associated functions, aligns on various cross-functional levels with senior leadership, communicates and shares best practices at the above-country (regional) level and across regional asset teams.
- implementing and applying standardized and harmonized processes;
- implementing above-asset strategic medical initiatives
- tracking all relevant aspects of medical projects, e.g. progress, budget, applying measures to closely monitor and oversee medical projects; risk mitigation/remediation plans for medical projects at operational risk;
In his/her role the IDM Medical Operations Lead partners closely with IDM Medical Affairs (regional and country level), Global Medical Affairs, other Regional Medical Affairs, Global Product Development, Global Medical Grants & Research Collaborations, PharmSci, cross-functional medical partners, Business Process Owners (BPOs) and others as required.
The IDM Medical Operations Lead directly reports into the Senior Director Regional Medical Team, and leads the Medical Operations Group.
Leadership of the IDM Medical Operations Group
- Leads the evolution and the full implementation of the IDM Medical Operations Group.
- Leads the IDM Medical Operations Group with both, direct reports and a matrix structure.
- Supports all members of the IDM Medical Operations Group in building an even higher levels of ownership, commitment and employee engagement.
- Initiates/ leads initiatives and workstreams to defines, visualize, measure, monitor and optimize operating processes aiming to increase effectiveness, efficiency, transparency within the IDM medical organization
- Instills culture of best practice and knowledge sharing across IDM.
Partnership with Global Medical Operations and other Regional Medical Operations
- Instills culture of “Working Without Borders” in Oncology Medical Operations
- Partners in and supports global medical operations work streams (e.g. budget tracking, identification of metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs))
- Leads by example in sharing regional initiatives, activities etc. that might be evaluated for global roll-out.
- Manages tracking of Global and IDM specific metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs), as appropriate.
- Ensures management and tracking progress against goals, deliverables and metrics and provide regular updates.
What we are looking for:
- You have successfully completed your Bachelor’s degree required, Masters preferred.
- You have gained long term experience in Project Management; prior experience driving Medical Affairs Operations is highly preferred.
- You already had the opportunity to gain professional experiences in consultancy
- You have profound experience in pharmaceutical industry or related fields.
- You also have a deep Understanding and adherence to Project Management methodologies.
- You also have a sound understanding of Microsoft Project, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- You show excellent organization skills and you know how to apply your strategical and future-oriented way of thinking.
- You show strong communication and interpersonal skills; fluent and able to influence others in spoken and written English
What we offer:
- Diverse career and development opportunities
- Being part of an international team
- Flexible working hours and places
- Health programs for all employees
- The opportunity to engage in social projects
- Child Care
- A great company culture – OWNIT!
- Great employee benefits
* The International Developed Markets Region of Pfizer Oncology (IDM) covers more than 50 markets in Europe, Asia and the Pacific region, including Japan, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Russia, Korea and Australia. The Region is managed out of the Pfizer office in Berlin.
Please apply Online with your motivation letter and CV.
Please note, that we cannot accept any E-Mail applications.
Utilize the ‘Resume/CV’ section of the ‘My Experience’ page in your application to upload all documents. Examples of documents to upload, depending on the country or position you apply for: resume, CV, cover letter, reference letter, copies of awards or publications, etc.
For further question, please reach out to: Laura Brandenburg I Talent Acquisition Manager via mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates
Uanset, hvilken vej du har valgt, har Pfizer en karriere til dig
Hos Pfizer går vi op i at skabe et miljø, hvor vores kolleger kan få succes, samtidig med at vi bidrager til at forbedre verdenssundheden. Vi kommer som videnskabsfolk, chefer, som producenter. Vi er topledere og nyuddannede. Men uanset, hvor vi kommer fra og hvor vores karriere fører os hen, så har vi et fælles mål. At gøre verden til et sundere sted.
Aktuelt søger vi nye medarbejdere inden for alle områder af vores virksomhed og over hele verden. Pfizer er en global virksomhed med ressourcer, der er dedikeret til at udvikle mange forskellige former for medicin til mange forskellige helbredsproblemer, og vi tilbyder karrieremuligheder inden for alle forretningens sundhedsområder samt vores interne og eksterne divisioner.