If you have a professional interest in the mix of law, financial regulations and complex corporate structures in a global context, then you might be the right candidate for our KYC team. Our KYC team performs a first line activity with its principal areas of responsibility being the overall client due diligence (CDD) and supporting the client relationship colleagues in implementing company CDD policies.
We offer you to become a part of a dedicated KYC team with 5-6 passionate professionals. You will have the opportunity to drive CDD efforts, both for onboarding and ongoing maintenance, in a fast growing and successful FinTech company.
You will notably, amongst other tasks;
- Undertake client onboarding and prepare client files for senior managements approval;
- Undertake enhanced due diligence onboarding, including onsite reviews of large regulated businesses;
- Manage and maintain our client files of our clients, corporates and regulated entities;
- Maintain and strengthen the systems and controls in place;
- Support the first line functions, Institutional Banking and Sales, in KYC related matters;
- Continuously monitor regulatory development and keep internal activities up to date with best industry practises;
- Develop and draft internal procedures; and
- Provide training to the first line functions to identify the AML and regulatory risks.
To fill the requirements for the position:
- You hold a relevant master degree;
- You have strong analytical skills and can quickly and accurately interpret complex KYC structures;
- You are comfortable with extensive travel;
- You have sound organizational and communication skills;
- You have an interest in and knowledge of AML legislation in EU and relevant jurisdictions;
- You are fluent in English, both written and orally - English is the main language, and;
- Former experience with CDD and correspondent banking, will be an advantage.
- An opportunity to join a truly growth-embracing culture, which will commit to help you grow personally and professionally;
- An opportunity to work in a truly international environment;
- An opportunity to work as part of a dynamic and very ambitious team and, at the same time, in an informal and pleasant working environment;
- An opportunity to join a company imbued with entrepreneurial spirit and passion, where open communication and collaboration are supported;
- An opportunity to work in a newly formed fast-growing company;
- An opportunity to work in a rapidly growing and technologically changing sector.
This role is ideally located in our corporate headquarters in Luxembourg. For the right candidate, the role can also be based out of our London office.
If you feel you meet these criteria, please send us your application as soon as possible. For any further information please contact the General Counsel, Jesper Johansen, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Saxo Payments Banking Circle is a global scale financial utility, underpinning the service propositions of financial institutions allowing them to focus resources on the customer relationship.
By becoming a member of the Banking Circle, financial institutions can offer banking services to their customers and help them to trade globally, at low cost and efficiently. Importantly they can help their customers improve cash flow through enhanced speed of settlement whilst remaining fully compliant with financial regulation.
For businesses within the financial tech industry, the Banking Circle offers an alternative for managing multiple banking relationships in different regions. For banks, the Banking Circle offers an add on to the correspondent banking model.
For more information, visit www.bankingcircle.com