KYC Team Leader
We are looking for a senior KYC professional to lead the KYC team in our FinTech company. You will drive the business-critical areas of onboarding and ongoing KYC efforts in close collaboration with our client relationship colleagues and always in compliance with company policies and procedures. As we operate in a market with complex regulations and global clients and counterparties, we can offer you an interesting professional challenge.
As a leader of the KYC team, you will have the opportunity to define and drive all client due diligence efforts, both for onboarding and ongoing maintenance, in a fast growing and successful FinTech company.
You will notably, amongst other tasks;
- Lead the KYC team and efforts across multiple offices with a growing and dynamic client landscape;
- Manage and deliver results matching the company strategy through all KYC processes;
- Ensure full compliance with company KYC policies and procedures;
- Establish and maintain close and productive collaboration with the Compliance Department and other stakeholders for continuous development of strong and fit-for-purpose KYC policies and procedures;
- Work closely with the client relationship colleagues for the most optimal implementation of KYC policies and procedures in an efficient onboarding and ongoing maintenance process, and be actively involved in product development;
- Bring best industry practices to bear across processes and projects and stay tuned in relevant market developments;
- Establish and maintain strong bonds with relevant external stakeholders;
- Report and give advice to internal stakeholders on all KYC matters.
- You hold a relevant educational background:
- You have a keen interest in joining a growing FinTech company and giving everything, you have to make our KYC work fit-for-purpose and continuously improve;
- You have extensive experience in all KYC and related matters
- You have honed leadership and communication skills;
- You are proactive and thrive in a fast-paced environment;
- You work independently and enjoy having responsibility;
- Your English is fluent - as English is the main language.
- An opportunity to join a truly growth-embracing culture, which will commit to help you grow personally and professionally;
- An opportunity to work in a truly international environment:
- An opportunity to work as part of a dynamic and very ambitious team and, at the same time, in an informal and pleasant working environment;
- An opportunity to lead a team of dedicated and passionate professionals tasked with business-critical responsibilities;
- An opportunity to join a company imbued with entrepreneurial spirit and passion, where open communication and collaboration are supported;
- An opportunity to work in a rapidly growing and technologically changing sector.
This role is ideally located in our corporate headquarters in Luxembourg. For the right candidate, the role can also be based out of our London office.
If you feel you meet these criteria, please send us your application as soon as possible. For any further information please contact Saxo Payments’ General Counsel, Jesper Johansen, at email@example.com.
Saxo Payments Banking Circle is a global scale financial utility, underpinning the service propositions of financial institutions allowing them to focus resources on the customer relationship.
By becoming a member of the Banking Circle, financial institutions can offer banking services to their customers and help them to trade globally, at low cost and efficiently. Importantly they can help their customers improve cash flow through enhanced speed of settlement whilst remaining fully compliant with financial regulation.
For businesses within the financial tech industry, the Banking Circle offers an alternative for managing multiple banking relationships in different regions. For banks, the Banking Circle offers an add on to the correspondent banking model.
For more information, visit www.bankingcircle.com