Supply & CMO Manager
Pioneer a brighter future
At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact. We use science to advance industries, and as part of Research, Innovation and Supply, you will produce and deliver the biological solutions that boost our customers' business and pave the way for a brighter future.
Supply & CMO Manager, Human Health, Bagsværd
We are looking for an energetic, motivated and action oriented person to enter a newly established role as Supply & CMO Manager in the Human Health Operations function.
You will be working within a cross-functional team within Novozymes Incubations & Acquisitions area, responsible for supporting new business areas for Novozymes. We are a dedicated and versatile international team consisting of business developers, scientists and operations people with a strong drive to realise the value of new growth platforms cre ated on Novozymes science and technology.
As Supply & CMO Manager your main areas of responsibilities will be centred around the following:
- Establishment and management of supply for current and future Human Health products matching forecasts from sales
- Initially to develop and manage a network of relevant contract manufacturing units securing supply in the short to medium term - and longer term you will be tasked to provide input for a potential build of in-house production capacity strengthen the overall production capabilities of microbial organisms
- Collaboration and coordination with Quality department and support functions to secure right product quality at the right time satisfying both internal and external customer demand and requirements.
The Supply & CMO Manager position is placed in the Operation functions reporting to the Operations Director. The Operations function is new and growing and you will have a great opportunity to influence and impact the way of working in both the Operations team as well as the whole Human Health business area.
You will be expected to travel 25-35 days per year.
In this position, you need to:
- Have a degree in life science (B.Sc or M.Sc), preferable combined with a business degree (MBA or similar)
- Have 5+ years of experience within supply management with food products, ingredients to food, probiotic products or pharmaceutical products
- Have 5+ years of experience for working in a ISO and/or GMP regulated production environment
- Be a self-starter and capable of performing and taking action under minimum supervision
- Preferable have experience with remote collaboration between functions and groups at multiple sites
- Experience with management of contracts with contract manufacturing organizations desirable
- Practical experience with production of microbial organisms preferred and experience with Food GMP and/or FSSC22000 also an advantage
- When needed be ready to apply a "hands-on" approach in all aspects of supply management.
Are you the next Zymer in our team? Consider a career with Novozymes and let's realize your potential together.
Novozymes is the world leader in biological solutions. Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet's resources and helping build better lives. As the world's largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bioinnovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future. We call it Rethink Tomorrow. www.novozymes.com.
Ranked #2 in Science magazine's global Top Employers Survey 2017.
For more information, please contact Operations Director Human Health, Klav s Kirk, by phone +45 30771739.
Application deadline: August 5, 2018. As we will evaluate applications on an ongoing basis, please send your application online as soon as possible.
Please attach a copy of your diploma(s) when you apply for the position.