Senior Analytical Research Technician
Driven by research and a passion for science Ferring Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the development of innovative treatments that make a real difference in people’s lives all over the world. Active in the areas of reproductive health, urology, gastroenterology and orthopaedics, we develop medicine on the body's own terms. We believe in the power of people and research - and go where ideas and research take us.
Would you like to join us in a challenging position as Senior Analytical Research Technician?
The Analytical Development Peptide and Small Molecules department focuses on analytical development tasks from non-clinical until registration, using a broad spectrum of techniques. We are now seeking a highly motivated and energetic candidate with experience within peptides and small molecules to join our department.
For the position, you can expect to work hands-on in the laboratory. Responsibilities include:
- Perform analytical laboratory work, including planning, performing and documenting
- Analysis of drug substances, drug products and reference standards using mainly HPLC/UPLC as well as pharmacopoeia methods for release and stability
- Participate in the development, validation and transfer of analytical methods
- Arrange, evaluate and present results for the scientists and in the project teams
- Write protocols, reports, handbooks and SOPs
- Work in highly motivated project teams in close collaboration with the scientists
- Responsible for keeping laboratories maintained, and ensure that work is done according to safety and quality regulations
- Responsible for defined instruments/equipment and support tasks in the area.
You, the ideal candidate, have at least 5-10 years’ experience with analytical development, preferably with LC, in a GMP regulated environment. You bring a positive can-do attitude and you are not afraid of tackling new challenges. You thrive in a setting where you are able to plan your day-to day activities but still work in a structured and quality-minded way with focus on delivering analytical data in a timely manner.
Additional qualifications are skilled user of IT (including MS Office) and good verbal/written communication skills in English.
Start date is as soon as possible. Further information about the positions can be obtained by Johan Kjellström, Director, via +45 2878 7932. Your application and CV in English should be sent as soon as possible but no later than 27 July 2018, as we will be reviewing incoming applications on an on-going basis.