Healthcare IT Program Manager
Agfa HealthCare is looking for an IT Program Manager located in Denmark
Agfa HealthCare, a member of the Agfa-Gevaert Group, is a leading provider of IT- enabled clinical workflow and diagnostic image management solutions. Agfa delivers state-of-the-art systems for capturing and processing images in hospitals and healthcare facilities. Using the latest technologies, Agfa's solutions are revolutionizing how patients are diagnosed and treated, ultimately saving lives. As a pioneer in our field, we take great pride in our people and our work to modernize the delivery of healthcare. Read more at www.agfa.com
Due to our expansion and growth in our Nordic Region we are looking for an IT Senior Program Manager to join the Agfa Healthcare Nordic for external and customer projects. As IT Program Manager you will have the full end-to-end responsibility for a multi-year, multi-site program where you will manage the delivery of the solution and services in a high quality and profitability manner to the customer organization.
In this role you will specify and coordinate the implementation of the program. You will have the overall responsibility for delivering the solution when it comes to planning, timeframe, execution, risk, change management and budget – switching between program management and project management. You will have the overall responsibility for delivering operational services (quality of services) when it comes to the service contract and KPI reporting; as well as identify upselling opportunities in function of the needs of the customer. You are a key player in the strategy definition of the program and you will be often onsite with the customer and maintaining a close relationship with the customer.
Education and experience
- Master´s degree in Engineering, IT, Computer Science or equivalent with a focus on technical part
- Practitioner degree in MSP
- IT Project Management professional (PMI) or demonstrated Program Management experience in complex IT projects
- Experience of working with ITIL with focus on Service Delivery and Service Support and processes below these areas are is required. If you have an ITIL certification that is a big advantage.
- Medical background is an asset.
- You have 10 years of experience in IT Project Management as well as experience in maximizing the business value for the external customer and the company; if you have this experience in the HealthCare industry it´s a big advantage. In this we put in emphasis on understanding architecture design, understanding of IT concepts, being able to capture the product/solution technicalities into details enabling you communicate internally in Agfa with technical colleagues and external partners without work with
- You have 5-10 years of experience in managing Service Continuity and performance. To fit into this role, you have also worked with large multi sites ICT projects. You need also to rely on your technical background to be a success in the job.
- You understand the value of good leadership and are able to challenge others to develop themselves as a leader. Business sense and strong customer focus is of course sufficient in this role and we expect you to have great interpersonal skills and lots of curiosity.
- Fluent Danish, spoken and written, is required for this role
- Very good English skills, spoken and written, is required as well.
What do we offer you?
As a part of Agfa you are offered a stimulating role of a world leader- and one of the major system suppliers and to be a part of an enthusiastic team in well-established environment. Agfa is working actively with personal development to give you the opportunity to frequently develop yourself in your role. If you want to be a part of this experience we´ll take you there. You will be a part of a competent and committed team where the pressure is on and cohesiveness is great. You will have the freedom to plan your own work to a very large extent.
This position is located in Copenhagen.
If you have questions do not hesitate to contact us.
Mikko Heikkilä, Nordic Service Manager, +358 40 5478999