StratCO Commercial Operations Lead Denmark
A career at Pfizer offers opportunity, ownership and impact. All over the world, Pfizer colleagues work together to positively impact health for everyone, everywhere. Our colleagues have the opportunity to grow and develop a career that offers both individual and company success; be part of an ownership culture that values diversity and where all colleagues are energized and engaged; and the ability to impact the health and lives of millions of people. Pfizer, a global leader in the bio pharmaceutical industry, is continuously seeking top talent who are inspired by our purpose to innovate to bring therapies to patients that significantly improve their lives.
The "StratCO Commercial Operations Lead Denmark" is a dual hat role combining the StratCO Commercial leadership with SMS Operations delivery management. The Denmark lead will report to the StratCO EU MSM Cluster 1 Lead, and will be a member of the StratCO EU MSM Cluster 1 Leadership Team.
He/She leads the local StratCO organization and service delivery for Denmark, covering all StratCO service areas (Sales and Marketing Services, Meetings&Events, Training etc.)
StratCO Commercial Operations Lead Denmark (50%)
- Acts as point of contact and relationship owner for the local business stakeholders across all layers of the local organization.
StartCO Service Demand Management:
- Obtains local business requirements and service needs, and enables/facilitates local X-BU collaboration and decision making.
- Facilitates and supports the local roll-out of regional/global StratCO platforms.
- Partners with other local enabling functions to enable commercial compliance processes
- Guides and feeds the future strategy across all StratCO service areas, based on a deep understanding of the local business environment and future demands.
High-level responsibilities in the StratCO Service areas:
- Sales and Marketing Services
- CEP/CIT Support Services
- Digital Channel Enablement
SMS Operations Management Denmark (50%)
- Ensure SMS operations are executed within the Global CoE guidelines.
- Executes transactional business processes; ensure correct functioning of FF tools and deliver agreed services.
- Collaboration with Compliance teams to ensure compliance requirements are included in the SMS processes.
- Quota setting and incentive scheme design - Defining frameworks, metrics and reporting to better incentivize our customer facing colleagues in line with the Global center of excellence strategy for I&C
- Addressing key business questions through analytics and sourcing the right data.
- Targeting and Segmentation - Implementing regional tools and frameworks enabling our colleagues to identify the right customers and accounts to priorities according to the strategies and tactics of the brand.
- Vendor management and working effectively with external partners.
- Bachelor's degree required as a minimum
- Min. 10 years of professional experience in commercial operations or transferrable skills.
- Proven work experience in at least 2 functions / roles in commercial operations or other BU roles.
- Pharmaceutical Sales and marketing experience preferred.
- Good market business acumen for assigned market.
- Candidates should be based in the assigned market. Skills and Knowledge
- Strong analytical skills, ability to analyze information, ability to synthesize problems and develop innovative solutions and strategies.
- Ability to demonstrate strong facilitation and collaboration skills.
- Proficient in project management skills. Proven ability to drive execution of strategies.
- Proficient in common technical tools (e.g. Microsoft Office).
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to challenge status quo
- Influencing & negotiation skills
Fluent in local language and English.High IT Literacy (technology savvy) & numeric skills
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.