Senior Service Sales Manager
Change the future of energy through relations
Would you like the opportunity to head contract negotiations with existing and potential customers? Do you have great stakeholder management skills and are you ready to apply them in an ambitious and dynamic environment?
Innovation + dedication + team spirit = that’s MHI Vestas
Innovation comes from daily inspiration and motivation. Even if we find ourselves in many different locations, one thing remains the same: We prioritise the team spirit and we value the close connection between our employees. With +2500 employees and 30 different nationalities in six different countries, we are one of the leading players in the offshore wind industry. We focus on financially viable and sustainable energy source projects that benefit future generations. Established in 2014, we are a young and ambitious organisation with room for differences.
Play a significant part in developing game-changing service sales offerings in the offshore wind industry
As Senior Service Sales Manager, you will play a vital part in developing our service sales offerings. You will head the preparation and negotiation of service contracts as well as the preparation and presentation of service sales concepts to existing and potential new customer groups.
You will also be responsible for:
- Building, maintaining and improving customer relations during the tender and negotiation phase
- Supporting customers in the project development phase and tender process
- Review of tender documents
- Preparation of tender responses and proposals
- Development of contracting policies
- Continuous analysis and evaluation of our service business performance to identify critical cost drivers and KPIs relevant to our service sales concepts
- Support the selling of “After-Sales” solutions
- Securing compliance with MHI Vestas Offshore’s internal processes and guidelines.
Experience & skills: Our new colleague…
… has a profound interest in complex agreements and contractual details. You are extrovert and know that the devil’s in the detail. You naturally navigate in the negotiation processes with the large international customers. Moreover, you can translate your knowledge and negotiation skills into attractive contracts that from a commercial and contractual point of view.
We expect that you:
- Have a relevant commercial, legal or technical education
- Have min. five years of professional experience with complex contracts, project management and international customers – preferably in the wind industry
- Possess excellent communication skills and are fluent in English (written and oral)
- Have proven results with customer relationship management
- Have a structured approach to your tasks.
Why should you apply?
Do you want to work in a young, international and ambitious company where we work shoulder to shoulder every day to become the global leader in the offshore wind market? If your answer is: “YES!” – then you should send your application today.
We also offer:
- Excellent opportunities for professional and personal development
- The opportunity to work with a determined and motivated team
- Values such as initiative, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions
- Great colleagues that support each other and work together
- The opportunity for you to really make your mark on the way we work with tender responses and contract negotiations in our service sales offerings.
Do you want to join us?
Excellent! We’re already looking forward to hearing from you. In case you have questions about the position, please contact Head of Service Sales, Jakob Nygaard Andersen, on +45 4125 3308.. We can also tell you that your primary work location will be either Aarhus, Denmark or Hamburg, Germany and you must expect 30-40 days of travel per year. Please note that applications are handled on an ongoing basis. So, please send your application and CV as soon as possible using the link on this page.
We treat all inquiries confidentially.
Established in April 2014, MHI Vestas Offshore Wind is a joint venture between Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (MHI) and Vestas Wind Systems A/S. Our vision is to be a leading player in the offshore industry by co-developing offshore wind as a financially viable and sustainable energy source to benefit future generations. An international organisation with +2500 employees and HQ in Aarhus, Denmark, we also have offices in the UK, Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and Sweden.