Senior Marketing Specialist
Do you want to join a truly dynamic global business and use your marketing skills to support our growth objectives? Then Chr. Hansen Natural Colors will be the right place for you to flourish as our new Marketing Specialist, Global Marketing. For our Natural Colors global marketing team, we are indeed looking for an ambitious and experienced Marketing Specialist to support our growth targets.
A marketing position with a global scope
You will part of a truly international team and report directly to the Director of Global Marketing. Your main responsibilities include the support to the different global marketing industry leads to ensure that we deliver our annual industry plans and long term strategic objectives. In addition, you will support our communication efforts by providing content and working closely with the NCD branding and communication team. You will also collaborate closely with our global sales organization supporting the major international key accounts with sound and up-to-date marketing material.
More specifically, objectives will be to:
- Support annual industry strategy review and marketing plans
- Prepare content for various materials to support the sales organization
- Elaborate reports and presentations on trends, industry insights…
- Drive and administrate cascading of global marketing campaigns with regional sales organizations
- Support marketing communication team and provide content to ensure execution of global plan
- Work closely with international key account managers and be ready to participate to strategic meetings with customers
- Participate in new product launches and prepare related documentation
- Lead cross industry initiatives including business development activities
- Prepare business plan for new product development projects
- Write press articles and articles for different media
- Quarterly reporting and analysis of performance
Marketing background in food industry
You have a strong marketing background, a commercial mindset, and a natural passion and curiosity to understand and analyze the drivers of our industries. You can communicate with people working in communication, product management, sales and marketing. You are a real marketer who understands what motivates people in sales and you support them effectively. You have an engaging personality and you are not afraid to get involved in both strategic as well as operational topics across the organization. We are looking for a candidate who has:
- A Bachelor or Master in Business, Marketing or similar
- A good understanding of the food ingredients industry & value chain, preferably from FMCG food companies or from ingredient suppliers
- Strong analytical skills and ability to combine multiple complex information into easy-to-understand points
- Is capable of conceptual thinking for developing new marketing materials and sales tools
- Understands the use of modern media channels
- Has the ability to work in a multicultural organization
The role will be based in Hørsholm, Denmark and includes global activities. As such, you must be ready to travel approx. 30 days per year
You report to the Director Global Marketing, Chr. Hansen Natural Colors.
Chr. Hansen Natural Colors and your new team
A fully realized world market for natural colors in food & beverages is estimated at three times the current market value; consumer preferences drive this growth as they are increasingly focused on natural ingredients. With a no.1 position in the industry, Chr. Hansen Natural Colors is well positioned to take further advantage of this strategic growth opportunity. Global marketing plays a key role in defining our industry strategies and required product portfolio to realize our long-term growth objectives.
Our global marketing team has 10 experienced and dedicated colleagues with overall responsibility for industry strategies, value propositions of our global product portfolio, new launches, marketing campaigns and marketing intelligence to support our regional sales and global key account teams.
If you have any questions, please contact Jerome Raudin, Chr. Hansen Natural Colors at email@example.com.
Please submit your resume and CV as soon as possible as we are interviewing on an ongoing basis. Deadline: July 30th 2018.
Read more about working for Chr. Hansen at: www.chr-hansen.com/career
Chr. Hansen is a global bioscience company that develops natural ingredient solutions for the food, nutritional, pharmaceutical and agricultural industries. The products include cultures, enzymes, probiotics and natural colors, and all solutions are based on strong research and development competencies coupled with significant technology investments. Revenue in the 2015/16 financial year was EUR 949 million. The company has more than 2,800 dedicated employees in 30 countries and main production facilities in Denmark, France, USA and Germany. Chr. Hansen was founded in 1874 and is listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen. For further information, please visit www.chr-hansen.com