Reward and HR Analytics Specialist
Are you looking to combine your compensation and benefits expertise with your passion for data analytics? And would you like to collaborate with great colleagues across functions and borders in a global HR organisation?
Then this is your chance to join VELUX® Global HR to produce valuable HR insights, help set the direction for our global reward agenda and support local implementation.
In Global HR, you will become part of our journey towards enhanced global collaboration and data-driven decision-making, across local and global HR entities. In Hørsholm, Denmark, you will join the Global Compensation & Benefits (C&B) team consisting of 5 HR colleagues. Here, you will take on a two-fold role, delivering global C&B structures and local C&B support as well as conducting data driven analysis on relevant HR issues to create valuable insights for decision-makers across the VELUX Group.
Your main tasks will be to:
- Support, train and challenge managers and HR business partners within a certain region or business area in determining C&B issues, e.g. salary and benefits schemes, job architectures, etc.
- Build the global C&B setup in collaboration with the team, reviewing, developing and governing C&B policies and processes in support of the global HR strategy
- Conduct monthly labour market surveillance reports for top management, relevant to our European businesses
- Analyse larger HR data sets to distil insights and convey findings for top management, e.g. identifying connections between salary and performance, determining mobility patterns within the organisation, etc.
In this role, you should expect to travel up to 15-20 days a year to VELUX sites across Europe to guide local HR business partners and managers and assist in the implementation of C&B policies.
As a person, you have excellent collaboration and stakeholder management skills. You know how to build relationships in a global context as well as how to balance the global HR agenda with local business needs. Furthermore, you are skilled at collecting valuable insights from large amounts of data – and you do this with great attention to detail and quality as your findings form the basis for important decision-making across the VELUX Group.
Moreover, we imagine that you:
- Have a master’s degree within economics, business administration or similar
- Have 5+ years of working experience including experience from a C&B function or within data and salary analytics in an international company, a consultancy firm or perhaps a labour market organisation
- Have solid analytical skills and a flair for working with data and statistics in Excel
- Speak and write English effortlessly
You will join colleagues who are also specialists within C&B and data analytics or possess different competencies within employee mobility, performance management and engagement surveys. This brings great opportunity to share knowledge and insights and develop your skillset.
“Besides working closely with your team, you will get the opportunity to build a professional network across the VELUX Group. This is where you will get to experience first-hand how your C&B expertise and data findings create real value throughout the organisation,” says Sten Nicolaisen, Director Global Compensation & Benefits.
Application and contact
If you would like to know more about this opportunity and the VELUX Group, please feel free to contact Sten Nicolaisen, Director Global Compensation & Benefits, on +45 45 16 40 46.
We look forward to receiving your application and CV as soon as possible.
Application deadline: 03-08-2018
Work place: Hørsholm
For 75 years, the VELUX Group has created better living environments for people around the world; making the most of daylight and fresh air through the roof. Our product programme includes roof windows and modular skylights as well as a range of decoration and sun screenings, roller shutters, installation solutions and intelligent home controls. These products help to ensure a healthy and sustainable indoor climate, for work and learning, for play and pleasure. We work globally – with sales and manufacturing operations in more than 40 countries and around 9,500 employees worldwide. The VELUX Group is owned by VKR Holding A/S, a limited company wholly owned by foundations and family.
For more information, visit www.velux.com