Are you a fan of client hospitality, sports, marketing and branding – and can you perform with precision in the vortex of data, entertainment and international business? If you have the passion, we have the position.
Danfoss is looking for an Event Coordinator to join our global Group Branding team. The Event Coordinator coordinates hospitality and brand messaging and other aspects related to our sports partnerships. You will oversee operational matters before, during and after game days, which includes maintaining a working relationship with our partner clubs and suppliers, and ensuring the best possible experiences for customers and employees. You will also be in the loop of all communication going out to support, and capitalize on our sports marketing investments.
- Organize the use of event tickets to maximize the benefit with customers and employees at over 100 game events per year, designing an efficient, user-friendly ticket handling process and sourcing a system to manage it
- Ensure that branded arena facilities, exclusive seating and advertisement are in top-notch shape at all times
- Coordinate the branded messaging on arena boards and monitors, the producing of graphics and video with regional marketing functions and communication agencies to support business objectives
- Attend game events regularly, hosting and welcoming guests in home and away arenas
- Arrange players’ and other club personalities’ appearances at internal and external events
- Support social media, campaign and press in efforts to make the most of messaging opportunities
- Report on event and process performance, initiating consequential improvements
Background, skills and qualifications
The ideal candidate will have some years of experience from marketing, event, sport or hospitality businesses, having dealt successfully with some or all of the above duties, and now looking to grow a career in a professional, ambitious environment.
The candidate will furthermore increase their chances by convincingly demonstrating the following:
- Event organizing skills and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal skills in Danish and English, German is a plus
- Service minded: Strong client-facing skills and sense of urgency
- Flexibility: Games are often nights and weekends in shifting locations
- Initiative and enthusiasm: We value people with opinions and the spirit to make a difference
When working in Danfoss, you get a high degree of freedom to perform and a strong support from your leader and colleagues. The job is located in Nordborg, Denmark headquarters, with some flexibility to work from our other locations in Southern Denmark or Northern Germany, where the bulk of the game events will take place. We also expect some European travel to support key events away from home arenas.
We would like you to start as soon as possible, so send your CV and cover letter today.
For any questions regarding the position, please contact Claus Ohrt Nielsen, Danfoss Group Branding, +45 2949 5150.
Please apply at your earliest convenience. We do not have an application deadline but accept applications as long as the job is posted. The position will be closed down once we have found the right candidate.
Watch how Danfoss is Engineering tomorrow, here.