Business Development Manager, Grain Processing
At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact. We use science to advance industries, and as part of the Food & Beverages division, you will provide biological solutions that help improve what the world eats and drinks.
Business Development Manager, Grain Processing, Food & Beverages, DK (1 year maternity cover)
Do you want to work in an environment in which innovation and challenging the status quo are a large part of your daily work? If so, you could be our new colleague in Food & Beverages.
We are prioritizing our starch business to capture growth in the global starch-refining industry by opening a new
growth platform in grain milling.
You’ll work in an ambitious team that is dedicated to strategically supporting this growth. From establishing business models that support new initiatives to assessing new opportunities, you’ll work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders to examine how good ideas can be turned into tomorrow’s business drivers.
In addition, you can expect to become part of cross-functional project teams that assess the market potential of different applications, and you will be preparing for professional launches and owning the launch process for several new product development initiatives.
You will also be working with leading global partners as well as attending international exhibitions and congresses in the food industries.
This role requires an individual with excellent people skills and the ability to think strategically and analytically in order to take our business to the next level.
You should expect to travel approximately 20-30% of the time.
Starting date is September 3rd 2018 or sooner if possible.
In this position you need to:
- Have a combination of commercial and technical skills and background, including an advanced degree in either field
- Have professional experience from business development, marketing or management consulting (3-5+ years) – strong business case development experience is preferred
- Be passionate about developing new business areas with proven skills in commercializing complex technical products
- Have the ability and motivation to drive senior relationships with global external partners
- Ideally have experience of the Grain Processing industry and/or broader Food & Beverages or enzyme applications. As a minimum, a technical interest in food and beverage applications/ingredients
- Have strong communication skills, including an ability to engage and communicate with commercial and technical people, as well as convincingly present to internal and external stakeholders
- Have the ability to handle several challenges at once while maintaining focus and a positive attitude, a structured approach to problem solving
- Have a high drive and be prepared to go the extra mile together with your team
Are you the next Zymer in our team? Consider a career with Novozymes and let’s realize your potential together.
Novozymes is the world leader in biological solutions. Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives. As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bioinnovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future. We call it Rethink Tomorrow. www.novozymes.com
Ranked #2 in Science magazine’s global Top Employers Survey 2017.
For more information, please contact Anne Grydgaard, Business Development Manager, Grain Processing & Beverages (email@example.com).
Please apply online and submit your CV and motivated application in English.
Application deadline: 26 July 2018. As we will call for interviews on an ongoing basis, please apply as soon as possible.