Cloud Sales Executive/Cloud & Business Development Manager
ALSO is looking to hire two hunters to grow our partner network of solutions sales
ALSO A/S values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees, vendors and partners. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries and our channel to make leading technologies accessible to the market and the customer/end users.
As a Cloud Sales Executive/ Cloud & Business development Manager your focus is the overall growth and success of new partners and verticals, which is a crucial part of ALSO's total solution strategy. One essential element in ALSO's continued success with our partners is our wide range of cloud service portfolio by top vendors and ISV’s – whereby your role will be to help our partners to strategically exploit the changing nature of IT, cloud services, infrastructure, etc. through program management.
Be responsible and accountable for recruit and driving partner success through long term engagement with customers along the entire customer lifecycle. This will include achievement of relevant solutions sales growth in Denmark.
You will be a critical player in adoption, retention and expansion of ALSO’s wide solution and service portfolio, based on program management and be inclusive of the partner ecosystem. This will require active relationship building with relevant service providers in the partner ecosystem, to ensure an aligned, vibrant and high-quality ecosystem is available to all customers in Denmark.
You will drive a key sales position and be accountable for driving sales of innovative business solutions, premium engagements, cloud business development and consulting. ALSO to drive cloud business growth and license and subscription revenues and renewals through ALSO Cloud Market Place.
The position is critical to help transform the channel with customer success and driving cloud and solution innovations as a top priority.
The position reports directly to the Managing Director of ALSO Denmark.
- Identify and help to develop strategic relationships with potential new customers and business partners
- You will manage all aspects of new client selling, which includes prospecting, consultation, building strategic proposals, relationship management, closing and transition
- Utilize prospecting tools to generate leads and secure new, competitive and non-buying accounts/industry verticals of partners
- Proactively arrange time in territory to achieve optimum face-to-face selling opportunities
- Propose appropriate programs, driving solutions sales to satisfy customer and consumer needs
- Track daily, weekly and monthly call activity and performance measurements against assigned goals and expectations
- Collaborate with team members to ensure a culture of learning and development exists crossfunctionally within the ALSO organization
Requirements - To be successful in the role it is important that you...
- Ability to identify pains - Value Added approach (Solution Selling)
- Develop Business Cases and POC (Proof of concept)
- Important to have a mindset around Business Process Flows/Business Consultant
- Has likely a background from SalesForce, Microsoft, Oracle, IBM or similar
- You have a basic understanding of license models/configuration, typically from “legacy to cloud”
Questions please don't hesitate to send an email - email@example.com