The International Woodland Company A/S (IWC), headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, and with regional offices in Melbourne, Australia, and North Carolina, United States, is seeking a part-time Assistant to join its team in Copenhagen. IWC was founded in 1991 and is today a globally acknowledged provider of investment related services to institutional and professional investors in timberland across the world.
You will join a team comprised of investment foresters, agriculture specialists, economists, due diligence managers, portfolio managers, and more, who jointly, on behalf of our clients, oversee global timberland investments valued at USD 5.3 billion. The new Assistant position will have a supporting role in IWC’s Client Relations department, helping the organization to run smoothly by taking care of some administrative and organizational tasks. The position is expected to require 15 to 25 working hours per week.
Your specific tasks and areas of responsibility will include:
- Entering data in, updating, maintaining, and extracting data from IWC’s internal database
- Organizing and servicing meetings (including producing material and printing)
- Supporting annual investor conferences and other events
- Handling of some mail correspondence
- Filing electronic and hard copies of documentation and emails
- Collecting information and otherwise support research
- Other administrative and logistical support.
The position will require that you join the team in Copenhagen. No travel is expected.
Your qualifications and experience
IWC’s ideal candidate has:
- 1-3 years relevant experience, preferably from financial service industry
- Education preferably in office management
- Strong and convincing English skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (MS Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word)
- Team player with a pro-active approach, self-motivated, efficient, organized with attention to detail, ability to multi-task, and not afraid of repetitive tasks.
What we offer
We offer you a part time job in a company where we have a positive and dedicated attitude. You will be part of an international team with various educational backgrounds.
Gross salary will be based on candidate qualifications and experience.
Commencement date is as soon as possible and practical.
How to apply?
Cover letter, CV, and relevant enclosures should be in English and sent by e-mail below.
Closing date for application is August 3, 2018.