Clio Online is looking to expand its business to new markets and disrupt the market for online learning experiences. To help us accomplish this, we are looking for an experienced finance manager to take Clio Online's finance team to the next level.
As a finance manager you will report to the CFO and work closely with the FP&A team to ensure a high quality of reporting. Your job responsibilities will be to:
- Manage finance operations and controller team covering DK and SE (more locations coming soon).
- Ensure processes are built to scale and well-documented
- Ensure compliance with Bonnier Group accounting guidelines
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting of consolidated figures to Bonnier Group
- Ensure timely and accurate statutory reporting
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting of statistics and VAT
- Ensure efficient processes for accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Ensure timely and accurate payment of employees and vendors (including payroll)
- Coordinate audits of Clio Online's entities
- Perform quality assurance on daily processes
- Perform quality assurance on reconciliations
Skills & Requirements
- 3-5 years of experience as a finance manager
- Experience from an international tech firm preferred
- Experience as a people manager
- Experience from an audit company (Big Four background a plus)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with Jedox and NAV a plus
About the company
Clio Online is the largest digital educational publishing company in Denmark. We create 100% digital teaching materials. Clio Online started as an idea of revolutionizing education one subject at a time. Today we have more than 130 dedicated colleagues devoted to developing and rethinking digital learning in new ways. Our shared passion helps make our learning portals the best digital teaching materials on the market. Learn more at www.clioonline.dk.