EMEA Sales Lead
SOUNDBOKS is an exciting young consumer electronics company that is forging a new path in the audio world. As the frontrunner in a brand-new category of speakers, SOUNDBOKS is uniquely designed to claim and dominate the battery-powered speaker space.
Are you ready to become a part of the world’s loudest start-up and join our skyrocketing journey, and are you fueled by challenges and reaching ambitious goals in a fast-growing company expanding internationally?
If the answer is yes, you might be the new EMEA Sales Lead we are looking for at SOUNDBOKS to ensure the alignment of products and sales initiatives as well the continuous progression of our sales team.
Become a Part of the SOUNDBOKS Journey
As EMEA Sales Lead at SOUNDBOKS, you will become a part of an international company with an entrepreneurial atmosphere and lots of ambitions. We work closely together, we love what we do, and we do our best to make sure everyone on the team feels valued, respected, and important.
In the Sales Team, we are focused on continuing our successful growth. You will enter a newly established global sales team, and large parts of your job will require consistent crossdepartmental collaboration to achieve our sales goals. You manage our EMEA sales operations maximizing revenue and profit by developing and managing new retail- and B2B partners.
You will be working together with our EU/ US Branding and Marketing Team in one of the fastest growing consumer electronics startups in the industry.
Do you want to be part of our journey as we launch into the next chapter of our success?
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Plan and execute account plan for each key customer (key retailers and distribution partner).
- Ensure high-quality forecast planning.
Develop and grow retail
- Identify relevant retail accounts within EMEA markets and deliver effective pitches.
- Set up key channels for direct business (end stage), potentially start via distribution.
Selection and development of direct distribution partners
- Focus on selecting long-term partners for a sustainable business relationship. Manage and work closely with the distributors in EMEA.
Drive sales targets long-term
- Drive sales growth while building the sales platform for long-term growth.
- In close collaboration with Channel Marketing, develop and execute marketing and PR plans in the market.
To accomplish these responsibilities, you should have work experience in retail sales where maintaining long-lasting relationships are crucial. To successfully perform the job, the following skills and experience are required:
- 5+ years of experience in retail sales (CE preferably).
- Ideally, you have already built the retailer- and distributor network it takes to be successful within consumer electronics.
- You have a deep knowledge of the EU retail market. You understand CE retail and can position a product into the right environment for scalable growth.
- Proficiency in English speaking, reading and writing. German speaking would be a plus.
It is important that you, as a person, can start and run the business yourself. You are accountable, energetic, and flexible. Moreover, you are a person who excels in a lively and changing working environment.
Want to join the team?
Please send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
At SOUNDBOKS, it is the employees who make the company and shape the future.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Stine Friis Mønster on +45 5189 1494
or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
We look very much forward to hearing from you!