Head of Solution Design / Digital Transformation
At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact. We use science to advance industries. As part of Corporate Functions, you will help empower people, enable decision making and create the agility that will strengthen Novozymes’ competitive edge and extend the reach of our biological answers.
Head of Product Management & Solution design, Digital Transformation, Bagsvaerd
We are a newly formed digitalization unit, reporting to our CEO, on a big transformational journey for Novozymes. As part of that journey – combining the virtues of biotechnology with digital – we are looking for a Head of Product Management & Solution Design. The person will be responsible for managing and developing the core applications that support and enable Novozymes’ commercial digital journey (product management), and for designing and developing prototypes to test out new concepts/ideas (solution design).
Key responsibilities include:
- Product ownership for key applications in the commercial area, such as CRM and e-commerce, driving the roadmap updates ensuring the platform development is aligned with overall business strategy
- Overseeing the implementation of a new CRM-system
- Manage the Solution Design resources, supporting initiatives by converting high-potential project ideas into tangible prototypes to test out new concepts/ideas
- Facilitate the development of new solutions, from idea to prototype to finished product
- Plan and coordinate with IT leadership on enterprise architecture and processes
- Managing a team of product managers and solution designers to ensure that we have the right capabilities to meet the needs
In this position, you need to:
- Preferably have an IT consultancy background and +7 years of work experience
- Have a high level of digital literacy, capable of effectively engaging with a wide range of digital specialists, suppliers and business stakeholders to discuss best digital solutions/design to achieve the required business outcome
- Be a creative problem solver
- Have strong leadership skills with excellent commercial and operational awareness
- Have strong stakeholder management skills. Great at influencing, including strong levels of stakeholder awareness, balancing local vs global perspectives
- Be able to apply agile ways of working
Are you the next Zymer in our team? Consider a career with Novozymes and let’s realize your potential together.
Novozymes is the world leader in biological solutions. Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives. As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future. We call it Rethink Tomorrow. www.novozymes.com
Ranked #2 in Science magazine’s global Top Employers Survey 2017.
For more information please contact Director, Digital Transformation, Søren Ruskjær, by phone +45 4446 0000
Application deadline: August 10, 2018.
Please attach a copy of your diploma(s) when you apply for the position.