Innovation Project Manager
Innovation Project Manager, R&D, Portfolio and Project Management
To our department Portfolio and Project Management in Hoersholm we are looking for an Innovation Project Manager to drive high impact new product development projects.
You will report to the Portfolio, Project and Resource Management Vice President, R&D, who is charged with the responsibility to manage the portfolio, innovation projects and the resource utilization across the innovation value chain.
You will lead innovation projects, which have a high commercial potential and strategic value to Chr. Hansen. Through close collaboration across commercial development and innovation you deliver new product development projects and programs on time, within resource & cost allocations, and to specifications.
As such, your main tasks will be:
- Plan and manage the project flow, end-to-end including target product profile and business case creation, project execution and post mortem analysis
- Secure timely execution of milestones, deliverables, quality, and budget targets and flag issues related to resources and/or competencies
- Manage project risks and proactively develop plans and recommendations to overcome delays or address drift from the original project plan
- Set direction together with commercial development on target area execution from strategy to products
It is essential that you hold an advanced-level degree (minimum MSc, preferably PhD or similar) preferable within biotechnology, manufacturing, food science or bio-process engineering. Further, you are motivated being in a cross field between innovation, commercial development and production and you have solid leadership experience in driving and managing multiple stakeholders. Moreover, you:
- Have in-depth process understanding and value chain experience preferable from the dairy sector and/or food or food ingredients
- Are willing to make trade-offs and compromise to ensure progress with a focus on result- and quality
- Have strong communication skills and can communicate across functions
- Are ambitious, yet team oriented and able to lead and motivate cross-functional teams
- Have a strong drive and commitment to do what is right for the business
A unique job where you can excel in turning strategies in to concrete new products in close cooperation between commercial development, innovation and production within Food Cultures & Enzymes and Plant & Animal Health & Nutrition.
Be part of a 10 people Project Management team where you will learn from and challenge your fellow project managers to deliver outstanding results and improve our way of doing projects.
For more information and application
If you have any questions for the position, please feel free to contact Vice President Christian Bigum at DKCHBI@chr-hansen.com.
Deadline for applications is Aug 15, 2018
Read more about working for Chr. Hansen at: www.chr-hansen.com/career.
Chr. Hansen is a global bioscience company that develops natural ingredient solutions for the food, nutritional, pharmaceutical and agricultural industries. The products include cultures, enzymes, probiotics and natural colors, and all solutions are based on strong research and development competencies coupled with significant technology investments. Revenue in the 2015/16 financial year was EUR 949 million. The company has more than 2,800 dedicated employees in 30 countries and main production facilities in Denmark, France, USA and Germany. Chr. Hansen was founded in 1874 and is listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen. For further information, please visit www.chr-hansen.com