NIKOSAX A/S, based in Padborg, Denmark is a leading tax service provider in field of value-added and mineral oil taxes refund for transport and logistic companies in Europe. NIKOSAX serves over 5000 customers at the four locations Padborg, Budapest, Burgas and Warsaw and is in particular a 100% subsidiary of UNION TANK Eckstein GmbH & Co. KG as a leading provider for fuel and service cards.
We are looking for a qualified Business Controller to join our team. As a Business Controller your responsibility will be financial and management reporting, costs control, risk, cash and treasury management and provide day-to-day finance support. You are the right match for us, if you can build a proper controlling for the NIKOSAX Group and are driven by the future possibility of taking on more responsibilities.
Your tasks will be
Your primary tasks are to ensure correct and punctually finance reports for the NIKOSAX Group:
- Budgets and forecasts on a regularly basis
- Various controlling tasks of cost groups and balance accounts
- Cash flow management
- Balance reconciliation
- Managing accruals and deferrals – including partner/agent fee calculation
- Develop and document business control processes to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Control NIKOSAX risk management
- In certain financial & accounting areas, be prepared to be backup for the Head of Accounting
The position requires a solid background with a relevant economical education such as cand.merc. or HD/HA or similar. You need to have at least 3 years of experience as a controller from similar assignments.
Furthermore, we expect you to be:
- Experienced in reporting and balance reconciliation with focus on meeting deadlines
- Able to work independently, detail oriented and strong attention to accuracy – problem solver
- Able to understand the business and key values
- Structured with strong analytical and numeric skills
- Able to prioritize work duties and work under pressure
- Solid experience in using Excel is a must
- Experience with Navision and Cognos will be an advantage
- Professional English skills
What we offer
- Competitive salary and Social benefits
- Further development opportunities
- Work in dynamic international team
- Good working environment
The job will be based at our head office in Padborg, Denmark. There will be a possibility of working partly from home. Please send your application and CV in English to Human Resource, Inge-Mette Rosenberg via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your earliest possible starting date.
Please apply at your earliest convenience. We do not have an application deadline but accept applications as long as the job is posted. The position will be closed down once we have found the right candidate.
NIKOSAX A/S, based in Padborg (Denmark) is a leading tax service in field of value-added and mineral oil taxes refund for transport and logistic companies in Europe. NIKOSAX serves over 5000 customers at the four locations Padborg, Budapest, Burgas and Warsaw and is in particular a 100 % subsidiary of UNION TANK Eckstein GmbH & Co. KG as a leading provider for fuel and service cards.
NIKOSAX A/S - Human Resources Department | Inge-Mette Rosenberg | Lejrvejen 8 | 6330 Padborg | Denmark
T: +45 73 67 25 22 | Email: email@example.com