Market Research Analyst
The Market Research Analyst is responsible for the collection, analysis, and reporting of market research data and key findings. This position coordinates primary and secondary research projects, from initiation through completion, to ensure research objectives and due dates are met.
Reporting to: Manager, Market Research & Analysis (Americas).
- Performs analyses of products, services, competitors, and markets.
- Prepares research briefs/RFPs to align with objectives, including research methodology, timing requirements, and cost estimates.
- Sets project and task deadlines, monitors progress and prepares project status reports for management.
- Designs surveys and interview/focus group discussion guides.
- Administers web-based surveys; analyses and reports results.
- Conducts/Assists with web-enabled, telephone, and in-person interviews and focus groups.
- Prepares and delivers written reports and presentations.
- Shares, organizes and archives research projects and data.
- Organizes sales targeting and segmentation data.
- Coordinates projects with external research partners.
- Ensure that Cook’s Code of Conduct is considered in all business matters carried out on Cook’s behalf.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience with Microsoft Access or other relational database preferred.
- Experience using statistics software preferred.
- Experience using Qualtrics or other survey platform preferred.
- Experience using SharePoint preferred.
- 3rd Level Qualification in related field and/or equivalent experience.
- Experience in primary (qualitative and quantitative) and secondary market research preferred.
- Experience in the healthcare or medical device industry preferred.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and work effectively in a team environment.
- Must remain objective and have a positive attitude at all times.
- Must be highly effective at communicating data and insights.
- Must be familiar with the field of market research and data analysis.
- Must possess strong analytical, problem solving and judgment skills.
- Must be highly organized, detail oriented and manage time effectively in a fast pace environment.
- Ensure compliance with company quality policy statement and specific departmental quality standards.
- Availability and willingness to travel on company business.
“We are proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer for minorities, women, protected veterans, disabled individuals, and any other protected class.”
Cook will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.