Nordic Demand Planner, MedTech, based in Hørsholm
Key role in Nordic Demand Planning
We are looking for a collaborative, result-driven profile with proven record of accomplishment working with and influencing many stakeholders and functions, driving processes forward, meeting deadlines, achieving results and displaying strong customer focus.
We are offering a hands-on position, responsible for developing and executing Demand Plans that will enable the local country business to meet sales and service objectives. Collaboration with other members of the supply chain organization, sales, marketing, and in-country customer support teams is key.
This is an office-based position responsible for Demand Planning activities for all product areas in Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland. The position reports to the Nordic Supply Chain Manager.
- Develop demand forecasts (operational forecasts) at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple areas (Replenishment Forecast vs. Capital Forecast).
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
- Coordinate cross-functional research activities to reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast model to reflect updated sales and marketing assumptions.
- Interact with sales, marketing, and customer finance across European/Canada markets to understand demand forecast drivers.
- Use and maintain Demand Planning software (Logility) as the primary forecasting system tool.
- Participate in global functional group meetings (DP-Forum) to increase local accuracy, continuously increase software understanding and participate in best practice sessions.
- Contribute to a value adding, effective Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) process and Sales and Operations Execution (S&OE) process for the Nordics in line with the company approach, including e.g. strategies for Right-Sizing Inventory and CAPEX Planning as well as establish initiatives to improve the overall FC Accuracy.
We offer an exciting opportunity to work with market leading healthcare products in a tender driven competitive market place. We offer a competitive package and an opportunity to set your own footprint in a newly established role. You will receive an introduction to our organization, processes and systems and get a good insight in our commercial business as needed to be successful in the role.
Desired Skills & Experience
The successful candidate has two to three years of experience in a similar role, must be fluent in English and Danish and additional Scandinavian language is an advantage. BA/BS college degree or its equivalent is also an advantage.
You will have taken some basic training in Supply Network Planning and inventory management techniques as well as in-depth training on demand planning theory and experience in its application. You understand the key principles of Manufacturing and Demand Resource Planning, Deployment and Constrained Production Planning and can recognize if a statistical forecast is appropriate and applies the correct model.
You are able to incorporate market knowledge in the development of the forecast. You can go at the root cause and drive accountability with partners and along the Supply Chain. You understand how to apply the principles in executing S&OP tasks and generate optimal S&OP plans.
Proactively managing Risks and Opportunities and aligning S&OP Value Forecast with financial commitments is key and you understand the links to other planning functions and inventory management (e.g. link between forecast error and safety stock).
Are you interested?
Jobindex serves as recruitment partner on this position. If you have any questions regarding the position, you are welcome to contact recruitment consultant at Jobindex Kristine Holm Sjølander at +45 8863 0018.
We will invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis and therefore encourage you to submit your CV and application as soon as possible and no later than August 20th, 2018. Please apply for the position by clicking the “Apply online” link below. We look to fill this position as soon as possible.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Company Description – www.smith-nephew.com
Smith & Nephew supports healthcare professionals in more than 100 countries in their daily efforts to improve the lives of their patients.
We do this by taking a pioneering approach to the design of our advanced medical products and services, by securing wider access to our diverse technologies for more customers globally, and by enabling better outcomes for patients and healthcare systems.
- Orthopaedics Reconstruction – joint replacement systems for knees, hips and shoulders
- Advanced Wound Management – wound care treatment and prevention products used to treat hard-to-heal wounds
- Sports Medicine – minimally invasive surgery of the joint
- Trauma – products that help repair fractures and limb deformities
We have around 16,000 employees around the world. Annual sales in 2017 were more than $4.8 billion.
Rekrutteringskonsulent hos Jobindex
Kristine Holm Sjølander
Tlf. +45 8863 0018
Please write in your application that you saw the job listing at StepStone.