Senior Continuous Improvement Manager, SOLean Program Office, Denmark
Pioneer a brighter future
At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact. We use science to advance industries, and as part of Research, Innovation and Supply, you will produce and deliver the biological solutions that boost our customers’ business and pave the way for a brighter future.
Senior Continuous Improvement Manager, SOLean Program Office, EMA Denmark
As part of the global SOLean (Supply Operations Lean) Program Office you will have an integral part in developing and fostering an aligned continuous improvement culture at Novozymes. In the role of a Senior CI-Manager you will be responsible for building Lean competencies at all levels within selected departments and delivering improvement results by leading showcase Lean activities within selected work centers. Senior CI-Managers are Novozymes’ experts in Lean principles, systems, tools, and behaviors. As such they are expected to transfer Lean knowledge and skills to the organization to ensure that they are both self-sustaining on future Lean activities and that they understand the role of those Lean activities in context of meeting critical business objectives and targets. In short: As Senior Continuous Improvement Manager, you partner with line of business to maximize business impact and accelerate performance through the use of Lean methodologies and behaviors.
In this position you need to:
- Hold B.Sc. or M.Sc. in engineering or science
- Have at least 5 years of business experience – preferably from the process industry
- Have in-depth knowledge of LEAN principles, systems, tools, and behaviors
- Have experience in Business Process Management (BPM)
- Have leadership experience (preferably)
- Possess strong process and analytical skills, together with strong coaching and facilitation skills
- Be mature, self-motivated professional with high integrity
- Have strong communication, interpersonal, and influencing skills and ability to work well with people at all organizational levels
- Be systematic and structured in your approach
- Be able to communicate effortlessly in English and Danish.
Are you the next Zymer in our team? Consider a career with Novozymes and let’s realize your potential together.
Novozymes is the world leader in biological solutions. Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives. As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bioinnovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future. We call it Rethink Tomorrow. www.novozymes.com.
Ranked #2 in Science magazine’s global Top Employers Survey 2017.
For more information please contact Head of SOLean Program Office Jes Guldbrand Andersen (JEGA) on +45 30770304.
Application deadline: 12 August 2018.