HR coordinator, MCIT
Maersk Container Industry (MCI) is looking for an experienced HR Coordinator.
You will handle administrative tasks related to the annual HR cycle and support the HR Site manager to provide HR expertise to the departments in Denmark.
- An international work environment with highly skilled colleagues
- A fast-paced work day with a mix of both routine and ad hoc tasks
- An opportunity to get exposure to and work with different HR processes
In your everyday work, you will experience a high degree of independence in a flexible work environment.
The position is based in Tinglev, Denmark.
You will support the HR Site Manager and Denmark organization in all matters relating to HR operational tasks. You will help to improve HR policies, processes and ensure efficient operations, as well as play a key role in data analysis and reporting.
Your main responsbilities as HR Coordinator will include:
- Contract Management
- Payroll administration
- Assisting with all matters relating to the annual HR cycle, including recruitment, onboarding, performance management process, offboarding, engagement surveys etc.
- Maintaining data in various HR IT systems to ensure it is regularly updated and accurate.
- Keeping abreast of new and current employment law and policies
- Supporting on HR projects related to the annual HR calendar, supporting the HR Site Manager and global HR teams as relevant
- Monthly reporting and data analysis
- Various ad hoc HR tasks for both management and employees in Denmark.
Who we are looking for
The ideal candidate has a relevant degree combined with minimum 3 years of similar experience. And have a good understanding of Danish legislation related to employment law.
It is an advantage if you have prior experience working with Payroll and excel.
You are structured and organised with a keen eye for detail, and enjoy working in a fast paced environment consistently meeting deadlines. You have a proactive mindset and a team player with a service minded approach when dealing with and corresponding with all stakeholders.
You are fluent in in written and spoken English.
The deadline for submission of applications is 15 September2017. Applications are reviewed on an ongoing basis, which may result in the position being filled earlier than the indicated deadline. You are thus kindly advised to apply as soon as possible.
Last application date: 15 September 2017.
For further information, please contact: HR department, +45 7364 3411.
Maersk Container Industry (MCI) develops and manufactures refrigerated containers, dry containers and the Star Cool™ refrigeration machine for the intermodal industry, including shipping lines, fruit multinationals and leasing companies. Widely recognised as the most energy-efficient reefer, the Star Cool Integrated™ reefer features innovative technologies such as Controlled Atmosphere (CA). The company employs around 5,000 employees. It has R&D and engineering test facilities in Denmark, two production facilities in China and one in Chile, as well as a global network of 400 service providers. Building on a heritage of more than 100 years in shipping and strong core values, MCI is part of A.P. Moller - Maersk.