Head of Human Health Global Regulatory Affairs
If you are an experienced regulatory professional who wants to play a key role in supporting the development of new products and further developing our growth, this position might be for you.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Head of Human Health Global Regulatory Affairs to lead our team of six Regulatory Professionals. The team is contributing to the business growth and competitiveness for Human Health by being best in class in speed to market, identifying regulatory opportunities to secure market access continuity and protecting the reputation of our customers.
Manager with strong business acumen
We are on an exciting journey where you will be a key person both in improving speed and cost to market, working on innovative projects and supporting the team to success. Your team members are scattered across different locations (Europe, Asia, North America and Latin America).
You will be the strategic business partner for the Human Health Business Unit as you are guiding the business and in collaboration you will define the optimal route to market.
As a manager it is your responsibility to make sure that the Human Health Regulatory team has the right competencies to ensure contribution to growth and competitiveness in all targeted countries by:
- Being best in class in speed and cost to market of Chr. Hansen products targeting Dietary Supplements, Infant Formula, Cosmetics and Drugs applications
- Supporting customers in accessing the market with products contract-manufactured by Chr. Hansen
- Unlocking the full potential of Human Health Regulatory employees’ level of performance and engagement, through trust and delegation of responsibility and by coaching and supporting the team to success
You will be based in Denmark.
Based on the above your main tasks will:
- Recruit, ensure staff development and provide input to human capital planning
- Plan internal & external resources for next budget and manage approved budget
- Define with the business, priorities, yearly activities & associated work plans
- Plan & track progress on regulatory activities, keep business informed and escalate when objectives may not be met under agreed conditions (time & cost)
- Represent Regulatory Affairs in some of the strategic projects to optimize time & cost to market, reduce uncertainty on route/time/cost to market
- Foster a continuous improvement mindset
You will be a member of the Global Regulatory & External Affairs Leadership Team and of the Human Health Business Unit Management team.
Your personal profile
The ideal candidate has more than 8 years of experience in regulatory affairs for the life science sector and 4 years of experience leading high performing teams, preferably including remote management experience. It is essential than you can create trust and efficient collaborations both in the team and across the organization. Further, you have:
- Strong interpersonal skills and are excellent with stakeholder management
- An eye for detail but can translate complex matters in simple messages
- The ability to prioritize and coordinate/manage multiple tasks simultaneously with a constant focus on the strategy
- Willingness to take risk based decisions
- Great analysing skills to solve complex issues and problem solving
- High customer focus
- Excellent English skills both oral and written
You will be part of a highly motivated, result-driven and solution-orientated international team. Team work is at the core of our success. You will work for an innovative business with high ambitions and a commitment to continue their sustainable growth journey.
At Chr. Hansen, we offer a working environment where you can take part in setting the agenda. We might be a global organization, but we still have a local feeling and a collaborative culture allowing you to continuously develop both personally and professionally. Join us and take part in making a meaningful difference!
Contact information and deadline for application.
If you have any enquiries please contact Global Regulatory Affairs Director Caroline Herody at Tel: +45 52180854; email@example.com
Deadline for applications is 15th of August 2018. Interviews will be held throughout the application period and we, therefore, urge you to apply as soon as possible.
Read more about a career at Chr. Hansen here: https://www.chr-hansen.com/en/career
Do you want to help improve food and health around the world?
At Chr. Hansen, food and health is at the heart of everything we do and our natural ingredients are consumed by more than 1 billion people every day. As a global market leader in bioscience, we have the opportunity to address important global challenges such as food waste, healthy living and sustainable agriculture and we need the brightest and most passionate people on board to succeed. Want to join us?
A career with Chr. Hansen
Joining Chr. Hansen is your opportunity to make a meaningful difference while unfolding your career in a global setting. In each of our 32 global offices, you will be able to experience an agile organization that is proud to encourage an inspiring work environment and a collaborative culture full of passion to make a difference.
Our founder, Christian D. A. Hansen, was a true entrepreneur and that mentality is still very present and valued today – as we look for new talent to strengthen our team. We are always looking for people who can take charge, come up with new ideas and form their own work practice and methods.
Engagement matters to us, therefore we offer a work environment where cooperation and respect are the top priorities.
Chr. Hansen is a global bioscience company that develops natural ingredient solutions for the food, nutritional, pharmaceutical and agricultural industries. The products include cultures, enzymes, probiotics and natural colors, and all solutions are based on strong research and development competencies coupled with significant technology investments. Revenue in the 2015/16 financial year was EUR 949 million. The company has more than 2,800 dedicated employees in 30 countries and main production facilities in Denmark, France, USA and Germany. Chr. Hansen was founded in 1874 and is listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen. For further information, please visit www.chr-hansen.com