Key Account Manager - Denmark
Hurtigruten has operated in international tourism since its establishment in 1893. The combination of local transport and tourism with its 11 ships in year-round route along the Norwegian coast creates today authentic experiences for guests from all over the world. The explorer ships MS Fram, MS Spitsbergen and MS Midnatsol sailing Hurtigruten the world's most coveted polar destinations like Spitsbergen, Greenland and Antarctica. Hurtigruten also operates hotels and arctic adventure activities on Spitsbergen through Hurtigruten Svalbard AS.
The Group Centre is located in Tromsø, but the company also has offices in Kirkenes, Oslo, London, Hamburg, Paris, Tallinn, Seattle and Hong Kong. Hurtigruten is one of Norway's strongest brands, and is a spearhead in Norwegian and international tourism. The group has 2,000 employees and a total revenue in 2016 of 4.4 billion NOK. The company can offer exciting opportunities within a number of fields - both on land and at sea, in Norway and abroad. Read more...
Looking to join one of the most dynamic and exciting teams in the Cruise Industry? We are searching for our new Key Account Manager for Denmark as part of our Nordic Sales organization. You will take part in developing our Coastal & Explorer product range and distribution within the Nordic areas. You need to have professional sales skills, provide excellent customer service to Hurtigruten’s main customers and partners, and maintain product knowledge at a high level and share them to all our partners in different level and needs. Do you have an interest in adventure tourism? Are you ambitious, self-driven, have proven sales numbers, and excellent in building networks and provide customer service? Then apply for the position as Key Account Manager Denmark. See here for more information about our sailing on the Norwegian coast. The position is based in Denmark, and some travelling to Oslo is required.
- Drive profitable business (B2B & B2C) to through defined sales areas
- Be an operative sales resource
- Budget responsibility based on yearly sales targets and other plans
- Develop existing and new customer portofolio for long term co-operation and repeat sales
- Develop Nordic and potensial global business opportunities
- Plan, execute and evaluate customer activities
- Closely co-operate with the whole Nordic inside/outside sales and marketing team
- Regularly report and forecast sales development
- Actively initiate new products and solutions and new sales opportunities to attract, retain and service B2B/B2C business segment
- Build up corporate networks
- Use CRM (Sales Force)
- Perform other duties assigned by the management from time to time
- Degree in sales, or marketing, or brand building or other relevant degree
- Minimum of 3 years, sales and relevant business experience
- Experience in travel, cruise, and hospitality is preferred
- Good knowledge of all business relevant topics
- Good understanding of how involvement and energy achieve business results
- Professional level in Microsoft Office
- Very good written and verbal skills in English and Norwegian
- Academy college/University
- Extensive social profile, and outward personality
- Be proactive in the areas of responsibility
- Ability to conduct and complete a wide range business topics
- Relationship-building: Ability to communicate well with people at all levels in the organization
- Presentation excellence skills, and story telling at high level of involvement and professional attitude.
- An exciting job with one of the strongest brands within explorer tourism
- The opportunity to deliver new builds with groundbraking technology and design
- Working with highly skilled and dedicated colleagues, both in the office and on site
- Competitive conditions