Group Infrastructure Segment Manager
Hempel A/S is currently looking for a Group Infrastructure Segment Manager to help develop our market for protective coatings within infrastructure, and help us meet our ambitious expectations of strategic growth
As Group Infrastructure Segment Manager you will be responsible for ensuring continued growth of protective coatings in the infrastructure market, which includes airports, stadia, bridges and buildings. These markets are key to meeting our strategic goals, and you will be instrumental to driving key initiatives within this segment on a global scale.
Your primary responsibility will be to ensure that our commercial organisation continue to engage with current and emerging markets and industries within Infrastructure. You will be asked to develop and maintain our product portfolio for the infrastructure segment in close collaboration with our product management and R&D functions.
The responsibilities of this role includes are within three primary areas.
- Ensure an up to date knowledge of the global Infrastructure markets including market insights on customer needs and key developments in the market.
- Create and update the must win battles/strategies in relation to Infrastructure.
- Ensure key elements for the must win battles are implemented.
- Develop and maintain an internal network in Hempel among key Infrastructure stakeholders.
Marketing and Product Management:
- Ensure organisation is capable of selling products to the Infrastructure sub-segments they work in and support the same by creating compelling value propositions.
- Provide direct Sales support where needed.
- Develop the annual Marketing plan for Infrastructure and execute same in co-operation with regional marketing.
- Ensure product needs are communicated to Product Management.
- Drive and lead a global Infrastructure Strategy Group.
- Drive the implementation of strategic initiatives in the regions to the timeframe and scope via relevant KPIs and milestones.
Qualifications and skills:
We expect that our future colleague has a strong background within commercial ventures, and has been able to previously contribute to a strong track record of revenue growth, and preferable within the infrastructure segment.
Our future colleague is a person who thrives in a business environment and is driven to achieve competitive and strategic goals for the organisation.
Furthermore our future colleague has the following qualifications:
- Business or technical degree
- 5 years+ experience within the Infrastructure industry or from industries supplying these segments
- Marketing qualification is an advantage
- Project management experience and/or general marketing experience
- Either direct protective coatings or fire proofing experience or technically-minded individuals would be preferable
What we offer:
In Hempel we offer a variety of global career possibilities and many cross functional and cross cultural working relationships. We strive to create the right conditions for personal and professional development.
For further information on please visit www.hempel.com.
To apply for this position, please submit your application letter with a CV in English via the link no later than August 31st 2018.
Since 1915 Hempel has been a world-leading coatings specialist, providing protection and inspiration to the world around us. Today we have over 6,000 people in 80 countries delivering trusted solutions in the protective, decorative, marine, container, industrial and yacht markets. This includes many recognised brands like Crown Paints, Schaepman and Jones-Blair.
Hempel is proudly owned by the Hempel Foundation, which supports cultural, humanitarian and scientific causes across the world.