Danish Campaign Specialist - Google Ads (Barcelona, Spain)
In this role, you will partner with an assigned portfolio of new clients in order to help them develop their first online advertising campaigns with the opportunity of having a significant impact on their business. It is a target driven environment, where you will work towards individual targets as well as be part of a larger onboarding team.
- Serve as a trusted consultant with customers to onboard and develop PPC Campaigns
- Detect and understand the customer’s needs and objectives
- Be responsible for increasing spend, upsell and sustainability
- Handle a high volume of potential clients on a daily basis through phone calls.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent (MA/MSc degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing or Communications can be a plus)
- 1-2 years of work experience in sales and/or online advertising
- Strong desire to meet or exceed productivity, readiness, sustainability, and task points, compliance and customer satisfaction targets
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to pitch on the phone and compose compelling proposals
- Good time management skills and ability to organize their own day
- Strong analytical skills
- Client-focused, keen interest in customer interaction & ownership of business goals
- A team player with ability to work in fast-paced and constantly evolving environment
- Native/High level of Danish
- High level of English
- High level of Swedish is a plus.
- Salary: 23,876.19€ gross/year + up to 3,407.56€ gross/year in bonus
- 3 weeks of intense introduction training on Google AdWords and specific sales training. All training will be conducted in English and will take place during normal working hours.
- On-going Google Certifications & Education
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests
- Employment with the world's largest provider of contact center services
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- Monthly salary with aggressive performance-based bonus
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team
- Monday to Friday
- Long Term Contract
- Relocation Package
- Office location surrounded by the sea (World Trade Center, Barcelona, Spain).