Clinical Project Coordinator
Cook Medical is looking for two Clinical Project Coordinators to participate in conducting clinical investigations of medical devices in Europe. If you like working in an international environment, you might be interested in this position.
In the Clinical department, we are responsible for coordinating clinical investigations in Europe. We conduct investigations within most Cook Medical Divisions among others the Vascular Division.
These two positions are office-based in Bjæverskov, Denmark.
As a Clinical Project Coordinator your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Preparing and electronically archiving study-related documents in cooperation with study team members
- Quality review study documents
- Preparing patient binders and study material
- Obtaining clinical study insurance
- Coordinating study specific clinical product supplies
- Assisting study teams and Clinical Submission Specialist in developing and submitting clinical study documentation to regulatory authorities and ethics committees
- Assisting and supporting other clinical study activities as needed
- Establishing close working relationships with relevant stakeholders.
As a Clinical Project Coordinator, you may have a Bachelor’s degree in a related field (e.g. health, life science or pharmacy) and/or experience from a similar or relevant position. You have strong administrative skills and the desire to work with clinical study documentation. You have excellent communication skills and fluency in verbal and written English and Danish. You are structured, detail-oriented and have a quality mindset. You are obviously a team-player and service-minded, and at the same time you work independently within your own areas of responsibility.
Cook Medical has a healthy company culture with a strong common set of values. Responsible, competent and professional staff is our most important resource. We have a flat organizational structure and focus on open dialogue. Qualities such as determination, loyalty and humour are highly appreciated.
The staff of Cook Medical helps to uphold the company’s philosophy of developing innovative medical solutions to raise the quality of patient treatment worldwide - we make a difference every day.
Cook Medical offers a well-organized internal training course which is taken by all new staff to enable them to quickly gain thorough knowledge of the company.
In addition to a salary package with pension, we offer flex time, a bonus system, health insurance, as well as free use of the company’s own gym.
For further information about the job, please contact Rie Nomann Andreasen, Manager, Operations Support, Clinical Affairs, at +45 56 86 87 70 or by e-mail to email@example.com.
Deadline for applications is August 26, 2018.