Nel Hydrogen A/S has positioned itself as a global player for the rapidly growing hydrogen economy. They develop and manufacture complex products to which service and installation are not only critical to the business, but are also essential tools for collecting information that accelerates ongoing product improvement.
About the job position
As a Service Engineer in the NEL Hydrogen – service department, you will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of service documents. To ensure maintenance of a smooth service organization, you will also manage the documents within a document management system. The material master data of service related items will also be part of your responsibility. This includes the implementation of service bill of materials which ties good in the creation of service instructions. You will work closely with the Service Manager, your colleagues in the field, as well as with R&D and production engineering. You will report directly to the Service Director and your place of work will be the facility in Herning.
Your tasks will include:
- Creation and update of service documentation such as procedures, instructions, manuals, check lists and other templates
- Preparation and review of documentation of work performed on customer sites
- Training service technicians and customers based on documents created for existing and new products
- Creation of material master data and maintenance of items for service warehouses all over the world
- Creation and maintenance of bill of materials (BOM) and service kits
- Creation of non-conformity reports and engineering change requests based on feedback from the field
- Feedback to product support regarding quality issues of suppliers or production
- Support documentation and representation of service department requirements for the ongoing ERP implementation project
- Execution of spare parts policy in all international service warehouses
- Preparation of field updates in collaboration with the Service Manager.
You possess a relevant educational background and experience in Service Engineering. Experience with technical writing, document management systems and ERP systems are mandatory. You have a strong technical- and business-orientated mindset, are curious, and can quickly understand complex technical systems to find organizational and commercially good solutions. You are structured and innovative, giving you the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously. You are accurate and like to maintain large amounts of documents and data. You excel at working independently and in teams, and are highly skilled in both written and spoken English and Danish.
- High level of experience with the creation of technical documents as well as good technical understanding and high interest in new technology
- Relevant technical training as an engineer or in an engineering discipline
- Experience with service work in the oil and gas industry, or the like, where there are high demands on safety
- “Hands-on” mentality
- Experience working in or with international organizations
- Experience working within established procedures, codes and standards
- Open-minded to new IT solutions, e.g., augmented reality.
It will be beneficial if you have:
- Experience with construction, service, and maintenance work at retail fueling sites
- Experience in risk assessment methods
- Experience training people on new procedures and instructions
- Fluent or elementary proficiency in a second language like German.
Application & contact
Please send your application and curriculum to pro&co via the button “Søg jobbet her”, as soon as possible. We are doing interviews on an ongoing basis. Starting date is as soon as possible. If you would like further information about the position, please contact pro&co, firstname.lastname@example.org, phone no. +45 9660 3200.
About Nel Hydrogen | www.nelhydrogen.com
Nel Hydrogen is a global, dedicated hydrogen company, delivering optimal solutions to produce, store and distribute hydrogen from renewable energy. The company serves industries, energy and gas companies with leading hydrogen technology. Since its foundation in 1927, Nel Hydrogen has had a proud history of development and continual improvement of hydrogen plants. The hydrogen solutions cover the entire value chain from hydrogen production technologies to manufacturing of hydrogen fueling stations, providing all fuel cell electric vehicles with the same fast fueling and long outreach as conventional vehicles have today.
Læs om pro&co her