IT Account Manager
Consultative Sales and IT Projects
Do you have a commercial and consultative sales experience? With profound use of technology? Would you like to work independently with an interesting portfolio of local and global customers?
Then we would like to introduce you to this great job opportunity; we are looking for an IT Account Manager on behalf of our customer. Our customer is a successful provider of advanced technology solutions. The company cooperates with a large number of businesses globally. The position is based in the Copenhagen area.
The role as IT Account Manager:
As an IT Account Manager in this company you will become part of new projects. You will be overall responsible for a portfolio of both local and global customers with primary focus on the commercial relationships.
You will identify and develop new business opportunities for the company’s solutions and services. A part of your time will be spent with meeting with customers advising and finding solutions.
You will be a member of a small team of highly skilled Sales Professional colleagues.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Develop relationship with customers and translate their business needs into IT opportunities
- Collaborate with the global or local sales teams
- Ensure successful and timely sales and delivery of the company’s solutions
- Inform customers of the product roadmap and support the adoption of new product introductions
- Handle operational requests from customers and ensure effective and speedy resolution of problems
- Your education background is within Sales, Consulting, Project Management or IT
- You have a commercial and consultative sales experience with profound use of technology
- You have experience with B2B sales, preferably via Resellers
- You have experience in project management from an international company
- You are fluent in Danish and English
- You have a good business understanding and work with a commercial focus
- You possess collaborative skills and strong communications skills
- You have the ability to plan and execute customer activities based on set operational goals
- You are able to effectively manage own workload in a high workload environment
- You have good knowledge of IT solutions and services and how they can relate to customer needs
If you are interested in the job position:
The company would like a new employee to start as soon as possible.
Contact Chief Consultant Helle Sand on this phone number: 33 24 40 80 if you have any questions.
Send us your application and resume – preferably in Word format – via "Apply here".
Centrum Personale tilbyder professionel assistance, når vore kunder har brug for en fast medarbejder eller en vikar. Vi arbejder med en omfattende emnebank, som du gratis kan blive optaget i, hvis du har lyst til jobskifte. Vi løser opgaver inden for alle jobfunktioner - herunder administration, forsikring, økonomi, regnskab, indkøb, salg, marketing, it, rejsebureau, medicinal/biotek, lager, spedition og ledelse.
Centrum Personale A/S - Frederiksberg Allé 35 - 1820 Frederiksberg C