Area Sales Manager – Cosmetics Nordic
For our customer – a global and strong player in the food and cosmetic ingredients market, we are now looking for an Area Sales Manager Nordic, taking care of the cosmetic industry.
What to expect
Within the Cosmetics Sales unit, you will support the achievement of the business objectives in line with the Cosmetic Ingredients Strategy according to our customers values and principles.
Besides managing the assigned customer portfolio in line with provided 'Go-to-Market' strategy and securing the existing business, you will strive for growth opportunities and therefore prepare, negotiate and conclude business agreements. You will also:
- Contribute to the Cosmetic Ingredients Growth Strategy you will identify new national and international customers and business opportunities.
- Be responsible for reaching ambitious turnover and profit targets and you will take care of a professional after sales together with the customer service department.
- Manage customer relationships, maintain or develop knowledge about the customer organization and build strong relationships with key decision makers on various customer functions & levels.
- With focus on reporting, volume planning and forecasting, you will use existing tools for customer visit reports, contract management and the budget process in an accurate and timely manner.
- As sparring partner for your customers, you have the technical knowhow to give in-depth product and application information and provide your customers with advice.
- Coordinate and communicate internally with all stakeholders and drive actions and decisions including the distribution of market information as well as competitive intelligence into the organization.
- Prepare and conduct innovation projects with customers to foster long-term growth opportunities.
- Identify innovation opportunities, prepare a solution and develop the implementation.
- Successful completion of master studies in science (pharma science, engineering science), in business administration or a comparable discipline.
- Several years of experience in a commercial function, ideally in sales of raw materials to the cosmetic industry. Experience in pharmaceutical industry is a plus.
- Relationship builder with strong communication skills and excellent negotiation and account management skills.
- Entrepreneurial team player with results-oriented approach who can also work independently.
- Fluency in English.
- You must be willing to travel, as there will be frequent travel throughout the Nordic countries and Europe.
Responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and "on-the-job" training as part of a committed team. Competitive compensation including attractive benefits as well as excellent career opportunities in an international company.
How to apply:
The recruitment is handled by INCIPIA. Please send your application and CV to Hasse Steenbuch / INCIPIA marked “Area Sales Manager – Cosmetics” to email@example.com.
Please apply as soon as possible. We will evaluate incoming application on a continuous basis. For more information, please contact: Hasse Steenbuch at INCIPIA. Tel.: +45 40106280, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org