Parker Hannifin EMEA Sarl (”PHES”), based in Etoy, Switzerland is the Principal Operating Company for Parker in the EMEA region. It is supported by a network of Parker Manufacturing Divisions and Sales Company Entities. The Sales Company Nordic is a strategic business partner within PHES.
Is a technical challenge an opportunity? Are you curious and service-minded? Have you got a good technical background, and would you like to be involved in creating solutions for our customers? Are you a team player? If yes, you might be one of the persons we are looking for.
We are looking for both an Application Engineer and an Account Manager to join and strengthen our Nordic team, industrial & marine. Both positions could be junior/entry posistions.
If you are interested in the profile as an Account Manager read more here.
Are you our new Application Engineer for the Motion and Control team in Denmark?
As an Application Engineer, you collaborate with the sales team to develop Parker's offering of products and systems to our customers. You will be involved in the entire chain from the creation of technical solution to launch and subsequent technical support.
You will be a dedicated engineer for a number of major customers. The work is often done in a project form and the products are usually customized solutions where the scope of the projects and the operation can vary. To your advantage, you have Parker's major product range and product specialists at our divisions, as well as the knowledge within the team.
- Find new business opportunities and team up with the account managers in the sales process
- Drive the technical process, including gathering all technical specifications, business case information, make product sizing and technology choices to fulfill costumers’ requirements
- Communicate with customers, align expectation and offer them the best technical solutions
- Analyzing and gaining understanding of industrial and marine applications and providing the right system solution
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge in hydraulics, automation and mechatronics
- Knowledge of the Machinery Directive and the CE marking
- Knowledge of CAD and simulation tools is a prerequisite
- You like to do presentations and have no problems traveling
- You are used to working with/towards goals
- You are curious, pro-active, flexible and like team work
- You have good communication skills and are fluent in Danish and English
- You have good project management skills
Group Sales Leader, MSG
Pål Otto Brouwer
+47 90 86 67 17
Final application date: 21.10.2018
We are calling for interviews continuously.
If you are interested, please send your CV and cover letter to HR.DK@parker.com latest on 21.10.2018. We are continuously calling for interviews, and will close the recruitment when we have found the right candidates.
Parker is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on grounds of age, race, religion, ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation or disability in relation to recruitment and employment.