Specialized Europe B.V. is the distributor for the Specialized brand in several markets through Europe. Due to our continued success, and further develop our teams, we are looking for a
Financial Business Partner
Specialized professionals are very rider oriented, looking for challenges and are working hard to be the best in their positions and eager to grow with the company. They are dedicated, proactive and strongly selfmotivated. As a member of the Nordic Market Management Team, providing the Market Leader profound financial analyses and be a true sparring partner to support the further growth of the business. This role includes responsibility for budgeting, forecasting, support managing the marketing budget (and other local operational expenses).
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND OUTPUTS
Hands on! Together we’ll win, you’re mainly responsible for the tasks below, if it’s necessary you’ll take the lead to achieve our shared goals! Be a true business partner for the Nordic Market Leader and an active member of the Nordic Market Management Team.
- Influence decisions that improve performance by partnering with the business and challenging systematically and productively business assumptions and decisions.
- Provide financial and strategic leadership in the development and execution of the regional longrange plan. Coordinate the development and presentation of the long-range plan with regional leadership to the global executive team.
- Coordinate the development and presentation of the annual operating budget for the Nordic region. This responsibility entails working with the global financial team and the regional leadership team to establish timelines, budget objectives and presentation formats and then to coordinate the development of budgets with each market in the region.
- Provide monthly analysis of results throughout the region to the regional Market Leader and to global leadership. Provide direction on steps to be taken to execute the operating plan and to deliver the agreed financial results.
- Maintain constant oversight of financial operations in each regional market. Work with local leaders and their teams to ensure adherence of company policies while meeting company objectives
- Support the Nordic Market Leader in identifying regional market expansion opportunities and in developing financial evaluations for the opportunities identified. Work with regional management to develop business plans for these expansion opportunities.
- Early warning report on sales and margin.
- Review monthly report, balance sheet, annual report
- Review monthly accrual and reserves
- set up actions to improve financial statements and internal processes.
- Investment management and analyses
- Familiar and understand local accounting and tax regulations
- Budget comparison and explanation followed by preparation of request for action
- Responsible for managing statutory compliances
3 Year planning
- Develop planning guidelines, requirement and tooling
- Establish planning process calendar & key milestones
- MY teardown & macro analyses understand the past to create the future
- Consolidation of cross functional financial plan
- Support Senior Management Team with strategic communication.
Budget and forecast planning
- Coordinate and lead the sales & margin budget
- Coordinate and lead marketing budget
- Budget staffing together with regional sales and marketing leaders
- Follow budget calendar and meet key milestones
- Create process and tooling to enable integrated cross functional planning
- Adjust targets based on input management
- Clear and timely communication of reporting to key stakeholders
Market & Comp analyses
- Trend analyses product, channel, market
- Retail analyses and understanding
- Competitor actions and assessment of financial impact and specialized response
- Support and identification of future strategic priorities
- Support, identify and work out areas of opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree in business or equivalent. Master's preferred.
- 10+ years’ experience in accounting this combined with experience in business controlling – involved in the business, is required
- International experience
- Excellent command of English, Swedish is preferred.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Financial Analysing skills
- Managing timelines
- Accounting skills
- Anticipate on future changes – analyses is already done when the need for it is raised.
Are you Specialized? Apply for this position via Specialized.com/careers and send us your resume and cover letter in English or Danish.