Business Account Manager BI/VI - Denmark
Epson is seeking new talent and energy to join our Business Sales team in Denmark. Epson is looking for a driven and proactive Account Manager to drive sales within our Business Sales (Business Printers and Scanners) Division, working closely with partners and resellers. Your role will be to secure and grow the market share through active sales work on the field, by networking and by a high level of activity towards existing and potential clients. The position is located at the Danish office in Herlev, Copenhagen and reports directly to the National Sales Manager.
Key Responsibilities: Sales:
- Promote the complete Epson range but specifically the Printing & Scanning to increase Epson sales growth into specific reseller and end user markets
- Account planning with aligned channel partners in order to identify and qualify new opportunities for growth
Maximise opportunities from corporate account managers and specialist vertical account managers Channel Marketing:
- To identify, manage and execute promotional campaigns within specified accounts appropriate to customer and Epson business needs
- To track ROI of promotional campaigns run in conjunction with partner.
Ensure optimal implementation of generic Epson marketing campaigns within aligned accounts Communication and Reporting:
- Collate competitive market place information. Provide structured feedback and input to promotional activities with this knowledge
- Manage the development and implementation of the CRM initiative, as required
- Maintenance of Epson Partner Programme
- Liaise with European team on management of any pan EMEAR opportunities or target accounts
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Direct account management background experience
- Strong background and knowledge of the Business Print / Scan market
- Record of success in large reseller accounts
- Innovative approach
- Evidence of academic achievement *Good level of English and Danish, both written and verbal
What we offer:
If you are seeking an opportunity to work with a leading brand, we are keen to hear from you. Epson makes products and delivers solutions for a wide range of customers and we are committed to having a diverse workforce. We are offering a friendly and professional work environment, competitive salary, company car and pension scheme.