Technical Sales Director – Food Ingredients
Foodjob Nordic is searching for an experienced Technical Sales Director for a market leading client in specialty food ingredients with a vast portfolio of Global food industry clients.
In this position, you are responsible for defining the optimal way of developing international customers both directly and via corresponding sales agents or distributers. The right candidate has a strong drive, a strategic-tactical mindset and management experience and is a self-starting business professional with excellent communication skills, and experience within the Global food industry. The Technical Sales Director will report to the CCO, and your function will include:
- Identify, drive and implement strategies for best-in-class management of client projects within value added food ingredients in a Global matrix organization
- Oversee formulation, specifications and product development processes for customer-specific projects
- Initiating and drive the development and launching of new products and areas of application
- Technical training and knowledge sharing with the Sales team Globally
- Observing and analyzing competitors and the market development
- Analyze and execute on a Strategic-Tactical level as part of the Management Team
- Technical presentations and trouble shooting in the pilot lab and with clients
Professional leadership experience with providing B2B technical solutions and managing client projects with food ingredients in a matrix organization is the main requirements for the job. Preferably you have solid tactical-strategic experience bringing value-add solutions to market in a complex, Global business environment. Ideally your technical background and understanding of food ingredients and applications is complemented by an additional qualification in business management.
- Educated with minimum Degree level (Food Science/Technology/Business)
- Minimum of 10 years BtB experience in the food industry or similar industries
- Experience from the food industry with developing technical applications, customer interfacing and managing customer relationships
- Combines high level leadership skills with a commercial mindset and drive and specialist technical knowledge regarding the functional use and nutritional value of ingredients
- Strong project management skills, high integrity and thought leadership skills
- Fluent in English and preferably Danish language
- Based in Denmark in the Central Region and willing to travel
Key Performance Indicators:
- Prioritization of projects in accordance to potential, profitability and strategic fit
- Navigate with the interfaces internal and externally and internally regarding knowledge sharing
- Development of high value add business in area of responsibility
- Ability to make strong strategic, high-impact technical presentations regarding new applications
- Develop strong relationships with key Global customers (able to interact strongly with both technical, marketing and purchase departments)
Salary and location:
- Based in the Central Denmark region – attractive salary + pension + benefits
Further information and application Director Mads Kinch Clemmensen from Foodjob Nordic, tel. +45 2912 6119, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Foodjob Nordic ensures absolute discretion for all applicants.
Deadline for applications: 10/26/2018
About Foodjob Nordic
Foodjob Nordic is an international recruitment company with a unique industry insight and knowledge within the food industry. Our consulting team has extensive experience in working with the best candidates, food producers, retailers and foodservice companies. Our clients include major global brands, leading Scandinavian food companies and specialized food suppliers. Denmark's food industry is a world leader, producing food for more than 15 million people, and Danish food employees constitute the third largest food industry cluster in Europe. Find your next career move or the company's next key employees with Foodjob Nordic!
Læs om Foodjob Nordic her