Mechanical Test Engineer
Would you like to be part of an innovative high-tech company with an expanding portfolio for the Defence and Security industry? We are now looking for a Mechanical Test Engineer to our R&D Department who can lift INVISIO’s efforts within mechanical verification testing - such as durability-, stress- and performance testing, to an even higher level.
As a Mechanical Test Engineer, you will become a member of INVISIO’s Mechanical Development team and you will work in cross-functional project groups with both colleagues and external partners.
- R&D verification tests on new products and parts during projects
- Reoccurrence Performance Tests on products already in production, in cooperation with Manufacturing Engineering group
- Design of test methods based on needs and standards
- Establishing new test equipment
- Evaluation & documentation of tests
- Innovating the Test lab.
To succeed in this job, you must have a structured mindset and work systematically, combined with a practical focus on getting things done.
You most likely hold an B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent and have a practical background such as a toolmaker or alike.
The following will enhance your candidacy:
- have designed, implemented and done tests for the R&D- and/or Manufacturing environment
- have experience with mechatronics
- have a knowledge of test standards and specifications
- have experience with environmental testing
- can plan and coordinate test projects and run them from start to finish
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English, both written and oral.
- open-minded, motivated and competent
- strives to get the task done in due time to high standards
- like working in cross-functional teams
- are independent and self-driven.
- have an analytic, structured and practical approach
- are enthusiastic with a high degree of personal initiative
INVISIO offers an independent and demanding job in a fast-growing high-tech Company in a highly enthusiastic and international atmosphere. In this job you will gain big influence on your work-day and on how things are done in general. As INVISIO develops rapidly from being a smaller start-up to now becoming a successful and professional company, you will constantly be challenged and be able to develop professionally as well as personally. INVISIO has a culture where high transparency, competency, teamwork and employee satisfaction is in focus and where everybody has a high degree of freedom as we trust everybody to do their outmost.
For further information about the position, please contact Manager of Mechanical Development, Jon Sparre, Tel: +45 53 72 77 30.
Please send your motivated application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org marked “Mechanical Test Engineer” as soon as possible and before November 15th 2018.
About INVISIO Communications
INVISIO develops and sells advanced communication systems with hearing protection that enable professionals in noisy and mission critical environments to communicate and operate effectively. The company combines insights in acoustics and human hearing with broad engineering know-how in software, materials technology and interface, among others. Sales are primarily via a global network of partners and resellers, as well as from the headquarters in Copenhagen and the sales offices in the USA, France and Italy. INVISIO's registered office is in Stockholm, Sweden, and the company's share is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (IVSO). Read more at www.invisio.com.