Assistant Sales and Marketing Manager
INVISIO Communications A/S has within a short time become the world’s leading provider of advanced, tactical hearing protection and communication solutions used in extreme and highly demanding environments, e.g. by operatives within the Military and Law Enforcement.
We have experienced very strong growth and have fielded our patented solutions in high numbers among several prominent NATO countries as well as having established a dominant market share among both Military Special Forces and Special Forces within Public Safety across the world.
As Assistant Sales and Marketing Manager you will find yourself joining a dynamic and international environment. You will have a crucial role placed in the center of the sales and marketing engine room, where you will carry out many tasks of high importance. You will assist our Sales force around the world in all aspects of their sales efforts in a timely and professional manner.
- Carry out sales quotations and sales supporting material.
- Initiate and follow up on customer specific requests, interfaces and tailored solutions.
- First level sales support to help solve any problems or issues occurring in all phases - from presales to post sales.
- Manage and develop trade show appearance around the world, in co-operation with local partners.
- Proactively help develop and enhance INVISIO’s online marketing as it relates to SoMe as well as INVISIO’s web presence, collateral etc.
- Assist with developing INVISIO’s PR efforts in a collaboration with relevant colleagues.
- Help transform and tailor relevant product information into marketing material.
- Contributing to the improvement of INVISIO’s sales and marketing strategy and execution thereof.
The ideal candidate has a recent Bachelor or Master degree of a commercial and/or technical nature.
1-2 years’ experience from primarily a back-office sales and marketing role, where you’re able to document your personal impact and results. You master the MS Office Suite to perfection and you have excellent communication skills in English both written and verbal, which is the company language.
The following will enhance your candidacy:
- You prefer many assignments at the same time and you are able to successfully manage a vast array of tasks.
- You are meticulous, and you thrive meeting (often tight) deadlines.
- You have a genuine, generic technical interest and curiosity as some of the sales support tasks you will undertake revolves around relatively complex and technical solutions.
- You own a strong sense of urgency, ability to follow-up and execute in a timely manner.
- You are dedicated and persistent and have a systematic and structured approach to the tasks assigned to you.
- Familiar using applications like Navision, In-design, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- You come across as a likeable and trustworthy professional and you possess a healthy sense of humour.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and find it easy to work with a multitude of different personalities.
- You master more languages than English.
INVISIO offers an independent and demanding job in an enthusiastic and international atmosphere. You will have a large degree of influence on your work-day and on how things are done. As INVISIO develops rapidly you will constantly be challenged and develop professionally as well as personally. INVISIO has an international culture where high transparency, competency, teamwork and employee satisfaction is in focus and where everybody has a high degree of freedom as we trust everybody to do their utmost
For further information about the position, please contact SVP, Global Sales & Marketing, Carsten Aagesen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send your application and CV to email@example.com marked “Assistant Sales and Marketing Manager” before November, 19.
About the company
INVISIO develops and sells advanced communication systems with hearing protection that enable professionals in noisy and mission critical environments to communicate and operate effectively. The company combines insights in acoustics and human hearing with broad engineering know-how in software, materials technology and interface, among others. Sales are primarily via a global network of partners and resellers, as well as from the headquarters in Copenhagen and the sales offices in the USA, France and Italy. INVISIO's registered office is in Stockholm, Sweden, and the company's share is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (IVSO). Read more at www.invisio.com.