Team Leader Customer Service and HelpDesk – Unilabs Denmark
Unilabs Group is a leading diagnostics company with one of the most extensive geographic coverages in Europe with presence in: Denmark, Finland, France, Italy, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Holland and the United Kingdom.
The Unilabs Group employs more than 10,000 employees, from which 1.000 are medical doctors. The company has it’s headquarter in Geneva Switzerland APAX PLC.
Unilabs offers a wide range of services which integrates laboratory medicine, medical imaging, histopathology, reproductive medicine, and drug development services. Unilabs customers include public and private healthcare providers, county councils, the general public, insurance companies, the pharmaceutical industry and CROs.
Unilabs A/S is the Danish entity of the Unilabs Group, and the company is located in Copenhagen. It presently has approximately 55 employees and is servicing customers in Health Care and Pharmaceutical market. The business in the healthcare market delivers esoteric tests to public hospitals in Denmark (domestic business). The business in the pharmaceutical market provides bioanalytical services and support for clinical development studies as well as customized sponsored service programs with dedicated HelpDesk solutions.
This role is a new opportunity within Unilabs A/S. The Team leader for Customer Service/HelpDesk will coordinate and take part in day-to-day operations and priories of tasks in the Customer Service function (one FTE) for the Danish Healthcare services and HelpDesk function (two FTEs) for the advanced pharma solutions. Further, the Team leader will bring additional language skills to support timely and correct responses to customer requests and service inquires in key European languages other than English.
The individual will be responsible for monitoring and reporting of Key Performance Indicators for HelpDesk service delivery and take ownership for process and workflow review and implementation of agreed adjustments, improvements and commissioned expansion or changes in HelpDesk service solutions. Besides, the Team leader will be responsible for planning and conduction (with external support) training schemes in customers service excellence. The role will be reporting to Head of Serving Pharma Projects.
In detailing, day-to-day responsibilities entail;
- People management responsibility for reporting staff in Customer Service and HelpDesk team
- Develop and implement appropriate training levels of team members in customer service excellence
- Prioritize and take part in resolution of Helpdesk and Customer Service tasks including response to specific customer request and service inquiries
- Ensure Key Performance indicators are reached
- Take lead on Customer Service and HelpDesk process and workflow mapping and improvement initiatives
- Participate in cross functional project or client team discussions and take lead in organizing delivery for Ad hoc HelpDesk tasks for optimization and projects or client services
Education and skills required;
- Have a recognizable leadership style and are good at achieving companionship and creating results
- Structured personality with attention to detail and ability to manage several open questions in parallel
- Language proficiency in key one or more European languages (English, French, Spanish, Italian and German)
- Experience from working environment with different personality types and with an ability to provide appropriate and balanced feedback when required
- Working experience from previous role customer service/customer support/HelpDesk function
- Working experience from healthcare related industry of service will be an advantage
- Experience with planning and deployment of staff training programs in customer service excellence will be an advantage
- Highly motivated who enjoys being challenged and working in a collaborative environment.
For more details about the job, please contact Head of Serving Pharma Projects Kristine Carstensen; firstname.lastname@example.org or call +45 2860 3888.
All applications must be in English and are treated confidentially
- Deadline for applications is December 6st 2018 and the application and CV should be sent by clicking the “apply” link on this page. Applications not submitted through this page will not be taken into consideration.