Scientific application specialist
Immudex is a growing company providing solutions for T cell immune monitoring within immunotherapy, transplantation, infections disease and autoimmunity. Based on our proprietary Dextramer technology we develop and market research reagents and diagnostic assays enabling researchers, developers and clinicians to measure disease-specific T cell responses.
We are looking for a dedicated application specialist to join our technical support team. The position is covering a maternity leave for 9 months.
The application specialist will provide support to our customers and field team through the knowledge of Immudex' products and their applications. You will work closely with the R&D team supporting development activities and translate scientific results into technical support solutions to customers.
The successful candidate will have theoretical and hands-on experience with cellular and molecular biology techniques and assays within an immunology/immunotherapy/cellular biology setting. Experience with MHC multimer analysis, cell sorting and NGS will be a plus.
The candidate should be comfortable working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Provide customer support and help customers with technical challenges
- Respond to incoming request on Immudex’ products and their use
- Establish solutions for technical challenges and applications of Immudex’ products
- Execute custom product projects in collaboration with R&D team
- Support the commercial team with scientific knowledge, writing and technical support
Knowledge, experience and skills:
- PhD or equivalent experience in immunology, cellular biology, biotechnology or relevant scientific discipline
- Experience with flow cytometry, cell-based assays and functional analysis of immune cells
- An analytic mindset and driven by finding solutions to technical challenges
- Preferable experience from working in industry
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Strong motivation, independence, and ability to work in a multidisciplinary environment.
- The candidate should also enjoy operating in an exceptionally dynamic, high-achieving and cooperative environment where every voice matter.
More information The position is open for immediate recruitment. Please apply to this position as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis. For more information, please contact Liselotte Brix, CSO, at +45 3917 9772.
Based in Copenhagen, Denmark, with North American operations based in Fairfax, Virginia, Immudex manufactures MHC Dextramer® for the detection of antigen-specific T cells. Under an agreement with the US Cancer Immunotherapy Consortium (CIC) and the European Cancer Immunotherapy Consortium (CIMT), Immudex also provides MHC Multimer and Elispot proficiency panel services worldwide. Immudex’ MHC Dextramer® products are utilized for the quantification or sorting of antigen-specific T cells in life science research, in vitro diagnostics, as well as the development of immunotherapeutics and vaccines. The primary focus is research-use-only products for the immune monitoring of immunotherapy development, and monitoring of CMV cellular immunity in transplant and other immune-deficient patients. In Europe, the CEmarked Dextramer CMV Kit is approved for in vitro diagnostic use, for the quantification of CMV-specific T cells. USA FDA 510(k) clearance for the CMV kit was granted March 2017. GMP Grade reagents are available. www.immudex.com.