Head of Digital Marketing & Market Communication, Food & Beverages
Pioneer a brighter future
At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact. We use science to advance industries, and as part of the Food & Beverages division, you will provide biological solutions that help improve what the world eats and drinks.
Head of Digital Marketing & Market Communication, Food & Beverages, DK
We are looking for an ambitious colleague with an international perspective on strategic communications and marketing.
As part of the Food & Beverages division’s Global Marketing function, you will lead a small team responsible for driving our market positioning and market communication, including digitally, as well as advise and challenge commercial management of the Food & Beverage division in strategic marketing communications.
Based on your significant communication experience, your business savvy and your digital marketing track record, we expect you to help drive a transformation converting awareness to strong brand preference by developing and implementing high impact marketing assets making Novozymes the preferred partner for our customers. You will also bring our value propositions to life towards our largest customers and increase the impact of product launches. Finally, you will help drive the digital transformation of our Food & Beverage division’s interface and interaction with customers (and maybe one day consumers).
Based on the business opportunity or challenge you will develop communication strategies, create impactful messaging, and define platforms, channels and tactics for integrated communications together with a broad range of colleagues from our in-house agency, media relations and corporate communications as well as global and regional marketing management. You will also be responsible for smooth execution of activities in close collaboration with these colleagues and external agencies.
You will be vital in the process of stepping up the strategic level in marketing communications in the company and take the market positioning of our Food & Beverages business to another level.
In this position you need to:
- Hold a Master’s degree or equivalent in marketing or communications
- Have 8+ years of experience in marketing or strategic communications – preferably from a large international organization
- Have a strong understanding of business and market logics
- Have the ability to work strategically with market communication and possess strong analytical and implementation skills and a strong track record of successful campaigns
- Possess the power to impact and advise management on communication and influence across all levels and functions
- Have the ability to create cross-functional synergies and lead the matrix team towards high performance
- Have experience from the food & beverage or food ingredients industries (an advantage but not a requirement)
Are you the next Zymer in our team? Consider a career with Novozymes and let’s unfold your potential together.
Novozymes is the world leader in biological solutions. Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives. As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bioinnovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future. We call it Rethink Tomorrow. www.novozymes.com
Application deadline: 22 November 2018
Please apply online and attach your diploma(s) when you apply for the job.