Digital Strategy Consultant, Digital Transformation
At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact. We use science to advance industries. As part of Digital Transformation, you will help improve market impact, increase predictability and optimize processes to strengthen and futureproof Novozymes’ competitiveness.
Digital Strategy Consultant, Digital Transformation, Bagsværd
Does your heart beat for biotechnology and big data? Do you dare to challenge status quo and unleash the power of digital to drive growth and create new sources of value? If the answer is yes, you should consider joining our team. We offer a position as Digital Strategy Consultant for Research & Technology at our headquarters in Bagsværd in an international atmosphere.
You will be part of a team of six Digital Strategy Consultants responsible for driving digital transformation across the company to strengthen Novozymes’ impact on the world. You excel at the strategic level where you inspire the Research & Technology leadership, just as you spot transformative opportunities to make 2+2=5 in biotechnology. You also enjoy hands-on execution of digital projects together with the 50 other colleagues in Digital Transformation, Scientific Data Management & Analytics and Process Data Analytics. You move quickly, develop great ideas, and make it happen.
Digital Transformation is a newly established and highly prioritized focus area for Novozymes anchored directly under the CEO.
In this position you need to:
- Hold a Masters’ degree in biotechnology including data science & analytics or similar, and 10+ years of professional experience including a good deal of business acumen
- Be results driven with a proven track record in delivering digital change programs and hands-on digital initiatives
- Be able to articulate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and powerful manner
- Understand people and have the power to impact and advise on digitalization and influence across all levels and functions
- Have ability to work creatively with the organization to overcome the natural inertias of the enterprise corporation
- Think analytically and conceptually. Be creative and excel at out-of-the-box thinking
- Have experience with agile development
- Know what’s hot in the digital world before anyone else and closely follow trends related to digitalization
Are you the next Zymer in our team? Consider a career with Novozymes and let’s realize your potential together.
Novozymes is the world leader in biological solutions. Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives. As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bioinnovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future. We call it Rethink Tomorrow. www.novozymes.com
Ranked #2 in Science magazine’s global Top Employers Survey 2017.
For more information please contact Annegrethe Sylvest Jakobsen on +45 3077 3050. Application deadline: 23 November 2018.
Please send your application online as soon as possible, as we will evaluate applications on an ongoing basis. Please attach your diploma when you apply for the job.