IT Support Technician, IT Onsite Support
At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact. We use science to advance industries. As part of Corporate Functions, you will help empower people, enable decision making and create the agility that will strengthen Novozymes’ competitive edge and extend the reach of our biological answers.
IT Support Technician, IT Onsite Support, Bagsvaerd and Lyngby
Can you play a part in enhancing the IT service in Novozymes?
The IT Onsite support team is expanding. We will start to deliver IT support in our new office campus in Lyngby when it opens in March 2019.
As the IT support technician, you will work closely together with a Global Servicedesk team in Bangalore, India. Your work will be divided between different operational IT support assignments, day-to-day ticket handling, incident-, problem-, knowledge- management and more in-depth activities such as supporting users in Denmark and Europe, diagnosing and troubleshooting HW and SW problems; organizing hardware replacement and installing new software on clients' machines. The contact to users will be a mix of online- (skype/phone etc.) and on-location (face to face, drop-in) support.
Your primary workplace will be in Bagsvaerd and Lyngby, but it will be required that you can go to our locations in Kalundborg and København N when necessary and occasionally, that you can travel to some of our other offices in Europe.
In this position, you need to have:
- In depth understanding of Windows 7 & 10 OS and its functionalities to troubleshoot OS level issues.
- Good understanding of the applications within the Office 365 suite, Office 365 architecture including knowledge and ability to resolve Office 365 related issues.
- Strong understanding of hardware and software components of a PC and their functionalities. Software installation/ deployment on user PCs.
- Basic knowledge of IT infrastructure such as Windows servers; Network components; Active directory etc.
- IT Technical background or related field.
- 2+ years of experience IT Support or IT Service operation and with direct costumer contact.
- Strong inter-personal communication skills with ability to communicate with users on different levels in the organization and tech personnel on technical incident resolutions.
- Experience with and understanding of working in a multi-cultural environment and fluent in English.
Are you the next Zymer in our team? Consider a career with Novozymes and let’s realize your potential together.
Novozymes is the world leader in biological solutions. Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives. As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future. We call it Rethink Tomorrow. www.novozymes.com
Ranked #3 in Science magazine’s global Top Employers Survey 2018.
For more information please contact, Regional IT Service Manager, EMEA, Jesper Romme by phone +45 30772110.
Application deadline: December 31, 2018. As we will evaluate applications on an ongoing basis, please send your application online as soon as possible.
Please attach a copy of your diploma(s) when you apply for the position.